Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Board index Playstation 3 Reviews

Reviews

Siren Blood Curse ( PS3 Store Download.)

Siren Blood Curse ( PS3 Store Download.)

Postby twistedblister » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:24 pm

I skived this off of ign

its the reviewers closing coments
As an experiment in both survival horror and episodic content, Siren: Blood Curse succeeds on a number of levels. While the first few levels were somewhat clunky, it managed to come together with an increasingly suspenseful set of chapters and cutscenes, frightening jumps and gameplay sequences that could keep you on the edge of your seat for at least a good 12-16 hours. As an episodic content experiment, it proved that the format can work well on the PSN, provided that quality gameplay and stories are presented on the system. If you're a horror fan, you'll enjoy the gameplay found within Blood Curse. Heed the Siren's call.

my take downlaod the demo. I did. i liked it. it remidned me very much of Resident evil. You wont be blasting as much as negotiating the dangers alot ot the time but there were a fair nubmer of kills in the demo. Also some of the puzzles are not self evident. I at one point was completely baffled and just ran in a oppisite direction for the sheer imposibility of what had so far been a linear track only to discover the answer was in the absurd direction i had run.

so try before you buy. it looks like you get a break if you buy the whole thing instead of each epsidoe pack.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Re: Siren Blood Curse ( PS3 Store Download.)

Postby tekkentool » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:52 am

i really would like to buy siren: blood curse, but i cant budget it into the huge amount of games coming out in octo-tem-vember
sorry i can't brain today, i have the dumb
tekkentool

Re: Siren Blood Curse ( PS3 Store Download.)

Postby twistedblister » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:41 pm

Tek see my MXG fun clan game thread it will be in a fairly reasonalbe time for you.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Return to Reviews