Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Board index Movies and Music Muzik

Muzik

f*** you modern music.

Re: f*** you modern music.

Postby twistedblister » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 pm

hey i am droping and seting my recorder. thanks gem.

googlol bordello is on conan o brien to night.

band of the week
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby tekkentool » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:03 am

twistedblister wrote:hey i am droping and seting my recorder. thanks gem.

band of the week

cool......................who's googlol bordello
sorry i can't brain today, i have the dumb
tekkentool

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 pm

fishki wrote:He listens to Breaking Benjaman, 30 seconds to mars and snow patrol

Sorry fish but I don't listen to any of those bands, never really even heard them either.
TwistedSystem

Postby DWOMT » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:30 am

I gotta agree, today's modern music sucks. It sucks because it all sounds the same, and there's nothing in it that moves me. Today's music is just like "uhh my girl left me..uhhh..she was in my class...uhh..she had brown hair..uhhh..i am crying..uhh". lol it's just boring. I'd like the 1980s to come back any day. Music in that decade all had different sounds to it. The music was catchy and fun to dance to, and it was a blast. Today's music is dull.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby gemroz » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:58 pm

what do ya like DW?
gemroz

Postby DWOMT » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:29 pm

gemroz wrote:what do ya like DW?

I like mostly music from the 1980s and early 1990s. Music back in those days sounded real, and there was more variety. It didn't all sound the same like today's music does. I can't tell who's who in today's music because they all have the same generic sound. Today's there either boy bands or garage bands, or whiney sounding chicks remaking music like it's their own. It's just dull.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby gemroz » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:44 pm

LOL. I didnt figure you a boyband lover and i doubted you like winey chicks to. So you like bands like flock of seagulls, depesh mode, stuf like that?
gemroz

Postby DWOMT » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:33 am

gemroz wrote:LOL. I didnt figure you a boyband lover and i doubted you like winey chicks to. So you like bands like flock of seagulls, depesh mode, stuf like that?

Heck yeah, Depeche mode was awesome. Flock of Seagulls was great with the "I ran" song. Also the rock bands of the 1980s were bad ass. Whitesnake, Queen, etc etc..bad ass groups. Music was just more fun, and the music was catchy. I wish music was that unique again.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby cloud945076 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:47 am

Queen was the shit.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:15 pm

DWOMT wrote:

I like mostly music from the 1980s and early 1990s. Music back in those days sounded real, and there was more variety. It didn't all sound the same like today's music does. I can't tell who's who in today's music because they all have the same generic sound. Today's there either boy bands or garage bands, or whiney sounding chicks remaking music like it's their own. It's just dull.

Don't take this the wrong way but, you don't seem to know anything about modern music. Ya the older bands rock but you should at least know what your talking about before you post something like that. (I still love you man so don't hate me for this post)
TwistedSystem

Postby cloud945076 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:48 pm

oh! tlking shit huh? jk
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:51 pm

Eh his post just kind of annoyed me cause he didn't know what he was talking about.
TwistedSystem

Postby cloud945076 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:35 pm

i aint saying shit
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby gemroz » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:28 pm

Well i wouldnt say he doesnt know anything but remember TS that is just his opinion. But yea to put a blanket statement over all modern music and say its shit is going a little overboard in my opinion! Thats just my opinion! I mean there were shit bands in the 80's and 90's to and i dont like much of it, but i do like alot of it. I wouldnt dare say ALL music of the 80's and 90's is crap! If todays music is truely crap then how do these bands sell millions and millions and millions of albums. LOL. I love DW to, he has a strong opinion! By the way DW is there not one single modern band that you like? Rock pop country rap anything?
gemroz

Postby TwistedSystem » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Ya I know gem, I was just in a bad mood. XD.
TwistedSystem

Postby cloud945076 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:00 am

lol
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby twistedblister » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 pm

tekkentool wrote:
twistedblister wrote:hey i am droping and seting my recorder. thanks gem.

band of the week

cool......................who's googlol bordello

cool russian gypsy punk fun happ music
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby tekkentool » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:56 am

DWOMT wrote:

fnally, i got me an 80's bro,jackson, duran duran, bon jovi, tina turner, styx, kenny loggins, the vapors, MC hammer, flock of seagulls, toto, bryan adams and prince. wish it never ended.
tekkentool

Postby TwistedSystem » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:44 pm

I have always hated Bon Jovi. I like the older stuff but he can just die.
TwistedSystem

Postby tekkentool » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:43 am

TwistedSystem wrote:I have always hated Bon Jovi. I like the older stuff but he can just die.

im talking bout the older stuff, people that dont know when to quit piss me off.
tekkentool

Postby DWOMT » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:08 am

Wow I just rediscovered this thread. Forgot all about it. Twistedsystem, no offense taken. I should have worded what I said better. I don't think all modern music is bad. I do like some stuff that comes out here and there. But to me (and it's just my opinion) nothing out today seems to really grab me like music from the 80s and the 90s did. It's just back in the 80s on the radio you could say hey that's Duran Duran, or Pat Benatar, or Madonna, or Whitesnake, or Culture club, or Depeche Mode. The 90s there was AC/DC, Guns N Roses, NIN, Metallica (who are also 80s), Nirvana, and a lot of one hit wonders that are still catchy today. I do know music to put it bluntly. I have a mega music collection of CDs that I've collected over the years. I just don't think some of today's music is as catchy and probably won't go down in history like a lot of the old bands already have. There's a reason why there's so many radio stations dedicated to the 1980s only. You won't see that for the 2000s.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Previous

Return to Muzik