Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Yap about your favorite movies

Blu-ray movies

Postby twistedblister » Wed May 07, 2008 9:08 pm

stickcult wrote:I tried Blockbuster, but they have NO good games, at least on the PS3. The best they have is like Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but I don't want that, or maybe Burnout Paradise, which I don't want either.

Block buster will mail movies but not games ( on CD or DVD) ahhh somthing does not make sense about that.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Wed May 07, 2008 10:40 pm

stickcult wrote:I tried Blockbuster, but they have NO good games, at least on the PS3. The best they have is like Rainbow Six Vegas 2, but I don't want that, or maybe Burnout Paradise, which I don't want either.

I rented Rainbow Six Vegas 2 from blockbuster and it wasn't very fun in my opinion.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Thu May 08, 2008 5:58 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:

I rented Rainbow Six Vegas 2 from blockbuster and it wasn't very fun in my opinion.

some of those squad base sneak games leave me cold. to much try and fail and luck to be any fun. I have not played RSV2 but i do know what it is. not my favorite type of game.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Thu May 08, 2008 7:06 pm

Well rainbow six vegas 2 had great possibilities but instead it felt like a last gen version with a hacked down uncharted cover system.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Fri May 09, 2008 12:53 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:Well rainbow six vegas 2 had great possibilities but instead it felt like a last gen version with a hacked down uncharted cover system.

Man. I am happy i passed on that.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sat May 10, 2008 1:01 am

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:Well rainbow six vegas 2 had great possibilities but instead it felt like a last gen version with a hacked down uncharted cover system.

Ya most of the reviews say its more like a expansion to the first one, not a new game.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Sat May 10, 2008 11:26 am

TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:

Ya most of the reviews say its more like a expansion to the first one, not a new game.

That is truly S*** ware . how can a devloper do that to its installed fan base. I bet alot of people wont buy the next one.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 11, 2008 12:42 am

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:

That is truly S*** ware . how can a devloper do that to its installed fan base. I bet alot of people wont buy the next one.

It got alright reviews by some but reviewers like gamespot are all about hype. Games like R6V2 get a good review because of all the hype around it but games like universe at war, which was a breakthrough in console RTS's and one of the most unique/balanced rts games ever gets a lousy 7.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Mon May 12, 2008 9:35 am

You have to be really catious with some reviews.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Mon May 12, 2008 6:36 pm

twistedblister wrote:You have to be really catious with some reviews.

I much preffer to go on forums and get real peoples opinions not just the reviewers
TwistedSystem

Postby stickcult » Mon May 12, 2008 7:32 pm

Sometimes the reader reviews are good, but usually they're either "THIS GAME IS THE BEST!" or "THIS GAME SUX!", both with a rating of 10 and 1 respectively.
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby cloud945076 » Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm

stickcult wrote:Sometimes the reader reviews are good, but usually they're either "THIS GAME IS THE BEST!" or "THIS GAME SUX!", both with a rating of 10 and 1 respectively.

True...
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Tue May 13, 2008 12:10 am

stickcult wrote:Sometimes the reader reviews are good, but usually they're either "THIS GAME IS THE BEST!" or "THIS GAME SUX!", both with a rating of 10 and 1 respectively.

Its very easy to tell who the serious people are though, when I ask in a forum, I usually go to the general playstation board so it won't be totally biased because im on that games bored. I just have to ignore the stupid people who post as I get a serious review about one in ever three posts. Just tell them to give a reason why its good or not or else don't post and you get good answers.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Tue May 13, 2008 11:36 am

it does come down to a matter of personal taste and in this asspect of it a demo or rental can help where no one else's intrepritation can take into consideration your likes and disslikes.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Previous

Return to Yap about your favorite movies