Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Yap about your favorite movies

This board is Dying.

This board is Dying.

Postby TwistedSystem » Tue May 27, 2008 10:51 pm

Honestly, we ran out of ideas so maybe we should think of a new board. Anyone? I would like a mgs4 board when it comes out, is anyone else exited for that?
TwistedSystem

Re: This board is Dying.

Postby cloud945076 » Tue May 27, 2008 11:00 pm

very excited...cant wait. :D
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby twistedblister » Wed May 28, 2008 10:09 am

Ask Fish he seemed excited about MGS4 I dont think the board is in that bad shape to be honest. we are really a small group
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby gemroz » Wed May 28, 2008 11:43 am

twistedblister wrote:Ask Fish he seemed excited about MGS4 I dont think the board is in that bad shape to be honest. we are really a small group

Agreed!!! ^ There are only a few of us who post on here! And we are growing! I really enjoy this board!! Not against new stuff on it tho!
gemroz

Postby Guest » Wed May 28, 2008 11:59 am

I know how to revive the boards my peeps my peeps, though i did not like AoD i noticed one thing about them their board never died. This was their secret.....

1. They had a chatbox (named ed)
2. They had a Word of the week forum. (really fun some funny words)
3. Every month they gave these cool awards. Most dedicated or Best Player. Like that and then when you posted it appeard under your name the medal.
4. They had 3 clans a COD4, WARHAWK, RSV2
5. They had reviews which we now have + all the stuff we had now.
6. They had ranks like nex gen soldier and mod and then global mod and if the leader thought you were doing good you would get a promote it went. Soldier, nex gen, mod, global mod. I think there was one more but i can't remember it.

I couldn't go on there without seeing at least like 5+ memebers on at one time. People loved it and it never got old. Just saying those are the 5 steps to keep this sight alive.

Postby cloud945076 » Wed May 28, 2008 6:39 pm

# 2 and 3 sound cool. dont quite get #6 though.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby gemroz » Wed May 28, 2008 7:30 pm

What kind of prizes?
gemroz

Postby cloud945076 » Wed May 28, 2008 7:33 pm

gemroz wrote:What kind of prizes?

where does it say prize?
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby gemroz » Wed May 28, 2008 8:52 pm

cloud945076 wrote:
gemroz wrote:What kind of prizes?

where does it say prize?

Sorry... it doesnt say prizes. It says awards.
gemroz

Postby Guest » Wed May 28, 2008 9:45 pm

6 was intresting like it shows that you have worked hard to get a superior rank or whatever like everybody started of as soldiers. Accept the Admin and like he promoted from there like if you were super dedicated and was always on always went to battles you were a nex gen which were players that show potential. Then if you succeded expectations more. helped host all of that. Then you went up to a rank i can't remember. Then just the more you became liked you would get promoted and he would have like nex gen stuff only and that kind of stuff, But once you got 2 levels above next gen is when you got the real award mod powers. Then after that you became a global mod. He only gave administrative power because he had to leave.

Postby cloud945076 » Wed May 28, 2008 10:23 pm

thats really interesting.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Wed May 28, 2008 11:09 pm

Hmm well then everyone make a topic in this movie board right now so it stays alive, the rest of the board is extremely active, I only meant this thread was dying but it seems like many thought I was refering to the entire sight.
TwistedSystem

Postby cloud945076 » Wed May 28, 2008 11:14 pm

i didnt think of the whole site, i knew you were referring to the movie board...maybe tb thought differently.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Wed May 28, 2008 11:26 pm

cloud945076 wrote:i didnt think of the whole site, i knew you were referring to the movie board...maybe tb thought differently.

Thats who I mainly thought of, I am really really happy with the website and its made me quit going to gamefaqs but the movie thread gets like 1 post a day, I made this topic to get people back into it.
TwistedSystem

Postby cloud945076 » Wed May 28, 2008 11:27 pm

even though we arnt dicussing anymovies.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Wed May 28, 2008 11:36 pm

Ya but we are discussing things.
TwistedSystem

Postby cloud945076 » Wed May 28, 2008 11:38 pm

true, true
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby fishki » Thu May 29, 2008 12:13 am

krazykat wrote:I know how to revive the boards my peeps my peeps, though i did not like AoD i noticed one thing about them their board never died. This was their secret.....

1. They had a chatbox (named ed)
2. They had a Word of the week forum. (really fun some funny words)
3. Every month they gave these cool awards. Most dedicated or Best Player. Like that and then when you posted it appeard under your name the medal.
4. They had 3 clans a COD4, WARHAWK, RSV2
5. They had reviews which we now have + all the stuff we had now.
6. They had ranks like nex gen soldier and mod and then global mod and if the leader thought you were doing good you would get a promote it went. Soldier, nex gen, mod, global mod. I think there was one more but i can't remember it.

I couldn't go on there without seeing at least like 5+ memebers on at one time. People loved it and it never got old. Just saying those are the 5 steps to keep this sight alive.

The all seeing fishki follows your posts.....

1: Yes I will be loading up a chat mod, just really busy with baseball at the moment so im only here late to check in.
2: If you want some weird word of the week forum or anything, just ask. pm me actually so i will see it quicker.
3: Something like that could be done. But someone will have to let me know who and why. Im very busy and cant follow everything.
4: We have 2 clans Warhawk and COD4, and there is LBP, not sure where that went. Hay ppl, give me ideas, thats what you are here for.
5: Yep, you got your reviews
6: Heres the kicker, tb is a global mod, kat has mod priveldges on the reviews, stick has them on cod. You can have post ranks like ign, but who cares, I dont. If you want them i will give them to you. Letting ppl move up to mod status is asking for trouble, along with that status comes certain board privledges, and one disgruntled member with those priveldges can demolish your board. It happened to me on my Halo site, so i shut it down. It wont happen to me again.Sorry, been there done that.
7: blister is the one who has the final say on clan additions as he is the one who created this clan. Im just here for the punishment of keping a site up and running.

But other than that i am a really nice guy, normally i will try do do what you ask for.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby arct1cdude » Thu May 29, 2008 9:20 am

fishki wrote:

4: We have 2 clans Warhawk and COD4, and there is LBP, not sure where that went. Hay ppl, give me ideas, thats what you are here for.

can we get a mgo clan going too if enough people are intrested? all the other ideas sound good too :yeh:
Command Sergeant
arct1cdude

Postby Guest » Thu May 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Cool fish i was just posting some things to help i wouldn't want this thread to die it would sadden me. Cool yeah my review is like 50% finished i am not to good at righting them though so i am writing 2 more to go with it before i send them in.

Postby fishki » Thu May 29, 2008 6:41 pm

arct1cdude wrote:
fishki wrote:

can we get a mgo clan going too if enough people are intrested? all the other ideas sound good too :yeh:

If you can get enough ppl interested, sure why not.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu May 29, 2008 8:28 pm

Pick me i will

Postby cloud945076 » Thu May 29, 2008 10:34 pm

krazykat wrote:Cool fish i was just posting some things to help i wouldn't want this thread to die it would sadden me. Cool yeah my review is like 50% finished i am not to good at righting them though so i am writing 2 more to go with it before i send them in.

wat games r u reviewing?
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby gemroz » Thu May 29, 2008 10:41 pm

cloud945076 wrote:
krazykat wrote:Cool fish i was just posting some things to help i wouldn't want this thread to die it would sadden me. Cool yeah my review is like 50% finished i am not to good at righting them though so i am writing 2 more to go with it before i send them in.

wat games r u reviewing?

Yea what games? I ment to ask that to... thanks cloud
gemroz

Postby cloud945076 » Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 pm

gemroz wrote:
cloud945076 wrote:

wat games r u reviewing?

Yea what games? I ment to ask that to... thanks cloud

no worries. :mrgreen:
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Next

Return to Yap about your favorite movies