:o

Yap about your favorite movies

This board is Dying.

Re: This board is Dying.

Postby TwistedSystem » Thu May 29, 2008 11:46 pm

fishki wrote:
arct1cdude wrote:
fishki wrote:

4: We have 2 clans Warhawk and COD4, and there is LBP, not sure where that went. Hay ppl, give me ideas, thats what you are here for.

can we get a mgo clan going too if enough people are intrested? all the other ideas sound good too :yeh:

If you can get enough ppl interested, sure why not.

I would love to help out with that, it could be a MGS4/MGO board, im really getting exited about this game.
TwistedSystem

Postby cloud945076 » Thu May 29, 2008 11:49 pm

me 2.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Thu May 29, 2008 11:57 pm

Elk your in the UK so have you tried the MGO beta? If so, how is it?
TwistedSystem

Postby arct1cdude » Fri May 30, 2008 6:50 am

i had it(LIVE IN IRELAND :mrgreen: ) controls felt great, camera was good, though it's not like a run and gun game much(COD4) you just get killed going off on your own. you have to be very tactical in this game,kinda like ghost recon, though most people didn't really feel like playing that way. good selection of weapons, drebin points were there, two of the three maps were pretty good,(gronjz grad, midtown maelstorm) some not so much(bloodbath). the cqc system is pretty cool. it's a skill that takes up one of the four slots available, but you can level that up so you can be able to chokehold people on the ground like snake and take their weapon. other skills improve accuracy, speed of movement, how well you can lay traps etc. the knife mastery is awesome if you can get it up to lvl3. you can grab a guy from behind and slit his throat. it was sweeet :twisted: there were four modes (team)deathmatch, bases, capture the flag type of mode and sneaking mission- one person plays as snake :prt: against a red and blue team who have to kill him before he captures three peoples dogtags. din't get to play as snake though :( with 11 people one person can pilot the mkII and help snake. it takes a while getting used to but once you get the hang of you can get hooked :D one thing you need a konami id to play. get one at konami.com and don't lose time for playing mgo:yeh:
Command Sergeant
arct1cdude

Postby cloud945076 » Fri May 30, 2008 8:12 am

sounds really fun.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby arct1cdude » Fri May 30, 2008 8:56 am

it is incredibly fun :D
Command Sergeant
arct1cdude

Postby Guest » Fri May 30, 2008 2:17 pm

I hope i can get it soon i mean when it comes out my bro really wants to beat the other 3 and he isn't even on disc 2 of the first one.......... So it might be a bit....... unfortunantly but good that the controlls rock.

Postby arct1cdude » Fri May 30, 2008 4:29 pm

i'm playing 3 rught now, nearly finished it. i wasn't able to play 1 yet. i'll try to find before june 12th, never bought for psone and only got into mgs recently since like last year. the essential collection dosenn't appear to be available in europe yet :cry:
Command Sergeant
arct1cdude

Postby Guest » Fri May 30, 2008 5:18 pm

I no part of the story line read some on wiki and have seen all the storry for 1 so i am thinking of picking up on 2 because idk i just don't like 1. Portable Ops plus is also fun if you got a psp ahhhh i will review it.. Yeah you should have gotten the box set then you would have all three and the ps1 game comes in a ps2 case thank god.

Postby arct1cdude » Fri May 30, 2008 5:59 pm

yeah it sucks not having the essential collection. i'm waiting for sony to release mgs1 on the psn. story's not a problem for me(i'm watching the mgs retrospective on gametrailers :yeh: ) would you recommend getting a psp, say the psp lite? i'm kinda intrested in getting one now that there is enough games i like for it.
Command Sergeant
arct1cdude

Postby Guest » Fri May 30, 2008 6:42 pm

I own the psp light i got it a week or so after release. It has a big change from the other psp. I find it enjoyable when the ps3 is taken i play some, wipeout or, portable ops, final fantasy tactics, wild arms(psone clasic) or daxter. I only own 5 games sadly but i will expand. I like it 200 bux in like a bundle and then i think 160 or 170 for without a bundle but if the daxter bundle is available and you have played jack and daxter games. For 200 bux you get a 1 gig memory which i still haven't filled up and i have free psp demos on it from the ps store and music and all my 5 game data and i still got like half a gig left. Also it comes with the game daxter and a family guy collection of like 3 vids. Pretty good i will review the daxter game i think. But i like it and if you want music just by like a 20 or 30 dolors for like 2 gigs or more and you can have like 250 songs a gig put camera pics on it. I find it enjoyable once again from the music to gameply from the little psp download store has a radio and some cool features in is actaully light. I give it a 9.5/10 Must have.

Postby arct1cdude » Sat May 31, 2008 5:35 am

wow so likes a pretty sweetthing to own. the price dosen't sound too bad either. yeah i was thinking of buying daxter, crisis-core, maybe god of war too. thanks for the info :D i guess i'll start needing to save up enough money now
Command Sergeant
arct1cdude

Postby Guest » Sat May 31, 2008 3:55 pm

Oh if i were you i would find a friend who owned god of war i heard from reviewers and stuff that it was only like a 10 hr game. Yeah if you like jack daxter is an OK buy. I still haven't gotten chrisis core it is on my want list.

Previous

Return to Yap about your favorite movies