Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Yap about your favorite movies

Worst Movie you have ever seeen and short explanation of Why

Re: Worst Movie you have ever seeen and short explanation of Why

Postby TwistedSystem » Mon May 19, 2008 7:20 pm

stickcult wrote:Looked bad, but I heard it was actually good, even for adults.

No way, the humor is very bad, even my parentshated it and they love sienfeld and disney movies. It was poorly done. If you want to see a good movie thats like it, watch ratatouille.
TwistedSystem

Postby stickcult » Mon May 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Hmm...ok then.
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby twistedblister » Mon May 19, 2008 8:34 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:Nobody watch the bee movie. Its the one with jerry sienfeld. I love sienfeld but the bee movie was just dreadful and terrible and not very funny.

you have my sympathy. My wife over xmas had to see avlin and the chimpmonks. very painful from what i understand. and i love that "my name is Earl " show. i feel bad for the actor.

funny twist on that the actor that plays Randy palyed a genetic resarch assistnat in the movie dang i forget but is recently new to DVD about the fountain of youth. meh on the movie but kudos to Randy breaking out of the Rtar character. it was crazy becase he did not change his look at all.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby gabrile23 » Wed May 21, 2008 10:19 pm

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:Nobody watch the bee movie. Its the one with jerry sienfeld. I love sienfeld but the bee movie was just dreadful and terrible and not very funny.

you have my sympathy. My wife over xmas had to see avlin and the chimpmonks. very painful from what i understand. and i love that "my name is Earl " show. i feel bad for the actor.

funny twist on that the actor that plays Randy palyed a genetic resarch assistnat in the movie dang i forget but is recently new to DVD about the fountain of youth. meh on the movie but kudos to Randy breaking out of the Rtar character. it was crazy becase he did not change his look at all.

you where close i was called "the fountain". i liked that movie to very weird but good. i hated the movie "the stepford wives". it didn't make any sense are they robots or not they really didn't think the movie thru before they made it.
gabrile23

Postby TwistedSystem » Wed May 21, 2008 11:14 pm

twistedblister wrote:

I only saw the first season of my name is earl and it was great. I was also disapointed to see that actor in alvin and the chipmunks. I chose to pass on that movie.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Thu May 22, 2008 2:39 pm

gabrile23 Thanks yes the fountain. ha. thanks.

as for stepford wives. it had a lot of clout becase of either the actors or the story the screenplay was based on but yeah i heard bad things about it and never watched it.

TS yeah rent the second season of Earl if you can. it is worth it. I wont spoil any of it. you could easiliy marathon your way through a weekend with the entire season rented. :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Previous

Return to Yap about your favorite movies