Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Yap about your favorite movies

TV or TV Related

TV or TV Related

Postby twistedblister » Tue May 06, 2008 10:21 am

http://sb1.thefifthnetwork.com/VCMS/Pla ... d=ID0ESHAC

link to the news site witht a video clip of the Cowboy monkey :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby stickcult » Tue May 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Cowboy Monkey?
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby twistedblister » Tue May 06, 2008 2:57 pm

stickcult wrote:Cowboy Monkey?

I missed him at the rodeo but i bought a coffe mug from his site.

he rides a shepard dog and not a horse but in ratio size its kind of equivilent.

Whiplash wooooo hoooo
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby stickcult » Tue May 06, 2008 4:19 pm

AWESOME!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby TwistedSystem » Tue May 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Well thats one of the coolest things i have ever seen.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Wed May 07, 2008 9:36 am

Whiplash was in town durring the supperbowl last year and all shows were sold out except for the show durring the supperbowl. I did not make it. I want to check him out when he comes back
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Wed May 07, 2008 10:33 pm

Pff superbowl... Canadian Football all the way
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Fri May 09, 2008 12:55 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:Pff superbowl... Canadian Football all the way

ha. whats his name the dude that played with the bills and got the wheatys box thing the dwarf qB for the bills. he came from the CFL up into the NFL.

Its Areana ball season here and i keep forgeting to watch monday nights.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sat May 10, 2008 1:03 am

Hmm im not sure who that was but most of the better football players from canada will go to the USA as the Canadian football league gives crappy pay.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Sat May 10, 2008 11:25 am

TwistedSystem wrote:Hmm im not sure who that was but most of the better football players from canada will go to the USA as the Canadian football league gives crappy pay.

Doug Flute. i dont know if i am spelling that right. i cant belive i remembered.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 11, 2008 12:40 am

Ahh yes doug flute was quite a good player in the CFL, he lead the stamps to a grey cup or two. The rules are fairly different so typically candians playing in the NFL and Americans in the CTF are pretty terrible.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Sun May 11, 2008 10:48 am

TwistedSystem wrote:Ahh yes doug flute was quite a good player in the CFL, he lead the stamps to a grey cup or two. The rules are fairly different so typically candians playing in the NFL and Americans in the CTF are pretty terrible.

ha. the same with arena legue. think hockey football if you have never seen it. I think Flute may have gotten his break during the players strike but i cant remember why to tell the truth.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 11, 2008 8:35 pm

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:Ahh yes doug flute was quite a good player in the CFL, he lead the stamps to a grey cup or two. The rules are fairly different so typically candians playing in the NFL and Americans in the CTF are pretty terrible.

ha. the same with arena legue. think hockey football if you have never seen it. I think Flute may have gotten his break during the players strike but i cant remember why to tell the truth.

Hmm well I have a arena football game for my xbox original so I know what your talking about. Flute was a great quarter back in the CTL but I think the main thing that makes it hard is that the NFL ball is like half the size of the CFL ball, also theirs only 3 downs in the CFL and 4 downs in the NFL.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Mon May 12, 2008 9:36 am

TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:

Hmm well I have a arena football game for my xbox original so I know what your talking about. Flute was a great quarter back in the CTL but I think the main thing that makes it hard is that the NFL ball is like half the size of the CFL ball, also theirs only 3 downs in the CFL and 4 downs in the NFL.

man how did that little guy plam that big Canadian ball? ha.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Mon May 12, 2008 6:38 pm

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:

man how did that little guy plam that big Canadian ball? ha.

I honestly don't know, I cant really palm it very well, I much preffer an american football
TwistedSystem

Postby cloud945076 » Mon May 12, 2008 10:48 pm

I like football....seasons to short though, and offseasons waaaaay too long.
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby tekkentool » Mon May 12, 2008 11:07 pm

:oops: i wish i understood american football terms... the only real sport i enjoy is badminton and inline/ice hockey
sorry i can't brain today, i have the dumb
tekkentool

Postby cloud945076 » Mon May 12, 2008 11:10 pm

tekkentool wrote::oops: i wish i understood american football terms... the only real sport i enjoy is badminton and inline/ice hockey

Whats badminton?
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby TwistedSystem » Tue May 13, 2008 12:14 am

tekkentool wrote::oops: i wish i understood american football terms... the only real sport i enjoy is badminton and inline/ice hockey

Woot hockey is amazing but im the only canadian here so I thought I was the only one who enjoyed it. Your from Australia right?
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Tue May 13, 2008 11:30 am

yeah tekken is from AU.

Hey i heard a news blurb about NY kids getting into Cricket.

Hey DBKOK any thoughts? or any other UK / EU members ?

I like a game that has a lunch break and the teams have fruit and gin and tonics. ha. i dont understand it but that is so cool.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Re: TV or TV Related

Postby twistedblister » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:56 pm

ITs space week on the SCi channel

http://science.discovery.com/tv/space-w ... -week.html

Very cool very impresvie hour long documentary on the Sci channel discovery about the Apallo 9 mission. ok you say old hat boring, its been done.

hmmmmm nothing ever brought it home like this new documentary aired in 2008 that interviewed people still alive from MIT and NASA that worked on the Capsule Hardware and Software.

it reairs tonight 11 CDT PM set your recorders. i only cought part of it. so i am recording it when it cycles back to the progam line up in a few hours. just seeing the rope memory almost made me passout. if i had knonwn what i do now and had been asked to fly that thing I would have ran in the other direction like my but was on fire.

72K < i repeat 72K you try to find somthing today with 72k. your processor is measured in MB of on cache / off cache memory. that is 10 times factor. just astounding

the title is.

Moon Machines
Navigation
TV-PG, CC
We tell the story of how a group of computer scientists grappled with the challenge of navigation of a round trip to the Moon back in the days when computer code and software hadn't been invented and computing power was a fraction of what it is today.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby fishki » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:01 pm

yeah would have scared me too, but then that was pretty damn powerful piece of computing equipment.

a cheap ass pocket calculator today would put that to shame
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby twistedblister » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:44 pm

fishki wrote:yeah would have scared me too, but then that was pretty damn powerful piece of computing equipment.

a cheap ass pocket calculator today would put that to shame

I think my electrtic wrist watch has more then 72k in it. man i am serriously having trouble coming up with an modern eqivelent that has 72k of installed memory.

hell early Wintel machines could do at least 648K or damn I forget Bills infamous galss ceiling number.

if you watch it you will freak when you see the rope memory. that was truly frighetening.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby fishki » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:58 pm

eToken NG–FLASH – USB Smart Card Authentication Token with Encrypted Flash Memory
Smart card memory

Source: Aladdin Knowledge Systems

Aladdin eToken NG-FLASH 72K: the first authentication drive featuring encrypted flash memory and flexible Java Card technology

· Aladdin Knowledge Systems
· Aladdin eToken

Eliminating the need for separate tokens for access and storage, Aladdin eToken NG-FLASH 72K (see accompanying photo) combines up to four gigabytes of encrypted storage, and significantly more FLASH memory, with smartcard authentication technology to provide a unified secure, portable solution. Using eToken NG-FLASH 72K,

Thats all i can find.....

if only they knew then what we know now.....they would have scrapped the space program
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby twistedblister » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:50 pm

fishki wrote:eToken NG–FLASH – USB Smart Card Authentication Token with Encrypted Flash Memory
Smart card memory

Source: Aladdin Knowledge Systems

Aladdin eToken NG-FLASH 72K: the first authentication drive featuring encrypted flash memory and flexible Java Card technology

· Aladdin Knowledge Systems
· Aladdin eToken

Eliminating the need for separate tokens for access and storage, Aladdin eToken NG-FLASH 72K (see accompanying photo) combines up to four gigabytes of encrypted storage, and significantly more FLASH memory, with smartcard authentication technology to provide a unified secure, portable solution. Using eToken NG-FLASH 72K,

Thats all i can find.....

if only they knew then what we know now.....they would have scrapped the space program

ha awesome man i cant belvie you found somthing with 72K or less of memory. Yeah this makes sense as smart athorization is what i would think of as a samll compact device. cool eyes.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Next

Return to Yap about your favorite movies