Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

What else ya got going?

Somthing i learned today ______________

Somthing i learned today ______________

Postby twistedblister » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 pm

make me think of a husker du song. i might have to embedd that. ha.

any way.

what i learned today

Torpedos take out sheilds. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really evens out bases. skies are very important as well as sendinng in tanks and jeeps.

close somthing i learned today. ha close.

MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Re: what i learned today ______________

Postby fishki » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 pm

i learned i'm gonna have to play starhawk....
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby Drew » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Me too, I haven't played much since the new update. I almost played today, but didn't see you on tb. Plus I was tired so I just turned it off.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Drew

Postby twistedblister » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 pm

dont worry guys play when you feel it. that way its the most fun.

hmmm today i learned everyone makes mistakes. ha this was not game related. felt good that it was not me felt bad that i did not see it before it happened so i could stop it.

meh life goes on.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 pm

FTP sucks ass sometimes.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:08 pm

that sometimes odd and cool and crazy can coexist in one spot

MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 pm

somthing i learned.

if you are base raping you are not winning. you are overwhelming and opressing. not really competing. :yeh:
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Drew » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 pm

twistedblister wrote:somthing i learned.

if you are base raping you are not winning. you are overwhelming and opressing. not really competing. :yeh:

Yeah, same for warhawk.

I'm starting find this game really boring. If there's a semi fair fight in the air its fun. But most of the time its just base camping, turret spamming and dodging turrets if your actually trying to play.

Build and battle really drops the ball on what could be a really awesome game.

PS. Sorry, I felt like I was picking on you at times.... But it was just you were the only one that would come out and fight. Everyone else just hides under the protection of multiple turrets. Yeah I hate turrets. I mean the big laser turrets.

Drew

Postby twistedblister » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:38 am

no apologies man. that was an whooping of imense proportions. ha yeah random players and clan players can get lopsided. fighting 4 aircraft at once i guess i am not that good.

" drew > I'm starting find this game really boring. If there's a semi fair fight in the air its fun. But most of the time its just base camping, turret spamming and dodging turrets if your actually trying to play.

Build and battle really drops the ball on what could be a really awesome game. "

yeah i kind of like the build and battle in a way but its still lopsided its just not tuned correctly. if as soon as you blow somthing up i can build it right back or if you can spam the map with your basses or turrets ugh.

I got the flag a few times :-) never got out of that base :-(
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Drew » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:01 pm

twistedblister wrote:no apologies man. that was an whooping of imense proportions. ha yeah random players and clan players can get lopsided. fighting 4 aircraft at once i guess i am not that good.

" drew > I'm starting find this game really boring. If there's a semi fair fight in the air its fun. But most of the time its just base camping, turret spamming and dodging turrets if your actually trying to play.

Build and battle really drops the ball on what could be a really awesome game. "

yeah i kind of like the build and battle in a way but its still lopsided its just not tuned correctly. if as soon as you blow somthing up i can build it right back or if you can spam the map with your basses or turrets ugh.

I got the flag a few times :-) never got out of that base :-(

I like the idea, but I think it can just be retarded. Or at least the people are retarded.

Yesterday, people kept tearing down our only plane spawn. So one would have to be built everytime you spawn.

I really think no one should be allowed to build in home base. Have some prebuilt vehicle spawns, a supply hut and a couple of turrets. No need for super fortress around the flag. Its hard enough to get it out.

This would also force people to leave home base so they could build.

I actually think lightbox will bring capturable bases to the final game. I saw a section about zones in the menu. Zones is going to need bases to work, well at least I think they have too. And if so they might just be holding back so they can see exactly how build and battle plays out.

That said I think tdm is the only game mode right now where people actually play the game most of the time. And the only mode that doesn't really need capturable bases or prebuilt home bases.

Drew

Postby twistedblister » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:18 pm

if you really think about it gaming online is like hanging out at a greyhound station. got creapy today. more and a reply for drew when i have more time
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 pm

dreI like the idea, but I think it can just be retarded. Or at least the people are retarded.

Yesterday, people kept tearing down our only plane spawn. So one would have to be built everytime you spawn.

I really think no one should be allowed to build in home base. Have some prebuilt vehicle spawns, a supply hut and a couple of turrets. No need for super fortress around the flag. Its hard enough to get it out.

This would also force people to leave home base so they could build.

I actually think lightbox will bring capturable bases to the final game. I saw a section about zones in the menu. Zones is going to need bases to work, well at least I think they have too. And if so they might just be holding back so they can see exactly how build and battle plays out.

That said I think tdm is the only game mode right now where people actually play the game most of the time. And the only mode that doesn't really need capturable bases or prebuilt home bases.
w

ha ok yeah tearing down one thing to build 8 sniper towers silly. Zones will not work without captureable bases or points yes. that said weather or not there will be preexisting loadaouts to thoses is wait and see. some people need to stay close to base as builder/ defenders and some need to move out and attack. its a hard mix to balance

TDM can get freaking funny crazy and out of the box. CTF can be unbalanced. i had almost top kills on a losing team. we just could not counter the other team and could not cordinate.

that is the big problem with this game. no roles. if no one acts as a cohesive whole you cant win. ( this goes for multiple bikes or hawks or jeeps or whatever. ) it is possible to over due the turrrets too.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Today I learned that Wrestling will NEVER be as good as it was in the late 80s and 90s....*sigh*
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby twistedblister » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 pm

ha. my dad took me to see the junk yard dog when i was 7 or somthing.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:49 pm

I actually started training to be a pro wrestler two months ago...making good progress
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby twistedblister » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Dude the pain is all I can think of. dont get killed

taptalk jugernaut
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby fishki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:34 pm

I learned that some of my hired help needs FIRED.....
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby twistedblister » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 pm

ha.. ouch man. yeah a chance is a good thing to offer but you cannot ignore preformance.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 pm

that sometimes a hack is a good thing. fixed somthing for someone at work. they wont see it for a few days. :-) nothing to brag about but everyone was just going to let it slide and it hit me i figured out how to correct a configuration. :-) i know this is very general sorry it has to be. It was just a nice thing to do for someone becase i had a few moments and the nagging insight that i could do it.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Re: Somthing i learned today ______________

Postby twistedblister » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 pm

that know it all agresive Type A' people can look really bad when they show thier ignoracne. :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:11 pm

moved this becase this thread is more then just starhawk junk. not that in and of itself is a bad thing. :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:25 pm

ok there is science fact and there is FEAR POLATICS BiGoTRY RELIGON and then hiding there is potential.

let me first say this is not this sites or anyone elses POV but mine. I would stand up in court or on capitol hill if i thought i could make a differance.

the facts are in the drugs favor for its potential. just the fact that it has been shown and one doctor is doing studies that show tumor reversal completely in mice.

CANCER

Il..... we have hurt ourselves and our family members more then we will ever understand.
we could have treated people with kindness and combated diseases that kill and criple.
we will be remembered as the ignorant people i fear.

Harry Anslinger ( sp sorry ) you are on my list as # 2 just below hitler. ( both guys long dead :-) )

my stance. its less harmful and addictive then alchol. I feel traped in my own country some times.

any way without futher hype. scientific data with out slant. cant / wont see that phrase often :-)

MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Return to What else ya got going?