Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

New Member Introductions

New member from Montreal

Re: New member from Montreal

Postby DWOMT » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:05 pm

oakshan29 wrote:
RYANMILLER36 wrote:
oakshan29 wrote:Hi i posted yesterday on the PS3 forum that i was looking for a clan who would'nt mind an average warhawk player, and i received a message from DWOMT telling me to come here and ask for an invite.
I have warhawk, Burnout Paradise, LBP, Resistance 2(got it today still learning lol), MGS4(never tried it online) Rock Band 2 (with almost 300 songs total) and NHL 09.

But i was basically looking for a warhawk clan but wouldnt mind findiing more friends to play all the above.

I hope to learn some new stuff by playing in a clan and becaoming a better warhawk soldier.

thanks for your time

my psn is :Oakshan29

Hey! Welcome to Spud.
I have Warhawk, Burnout, LBP, Rockband 1, and NHL 09. Who's your fav. NHLteam?

Well it's the Montreal Canadians of course, and thanks for all the welcomes and i aint scared of an in game initiation, it's all in good fun anyways. As long as you don't knock on my door with paddles telling me to bend over... i ain't scared.

*quietly puts away the paddle*.....
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:47 pm

DWOMT wrote:
oakshan29 wrote:
RYANMILLER36 wrote:
oakshan29 wrote:Hi i posted yesterday on the PS3 forum that i was looking for a clan who would'nt mind an average warhawk player, and i received a message from DWOMT telling me to come here and ask for an invite.
I have warhawk, Burnout Paradise, LBP, Resistance 2(got it today still learning lol), MGS4(never tried it online) Rock Band 2 (with almost 300 songs total) and NHL 09.

But i was basically looking for a warhawk clan but wouldnt mind findiing more friends to play all the above.

I hope to learn some new stuff by playing in a clan and becaoming a better warhawk soldier.

thanks for your time

my psn is :Oakshan29

Hey! Welcome to Spud.
I have Warhawk, Burnout, LBP, Rockband 1, and NHL 09. Who's your fav. NHLteam?

Well it's the Montreal Canadians of course, and thanks for all the welcomes and i aint scared of an in game initiation, it's all in good fun anyways. As long as you don't knock on my door with paddles telling me to bend over... i ain't scared.

*quietly puts away the paddle*.....

If you coudn't dicypher it from my screen name.
THE BUFFALO SABRES are my team :yeh:
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby oakshan29 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:25 pm

The Buffallo Sabres :sw: rivalery is always good :p
oakshan29

Previous

Return to New Member Introductions