Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Kill Zone 2

Noodle'z Rant On Killzone 2..very MINOR SPOILERS

Noodle'z Rant On Killzone 2..very MINOR SPOILERS

Postby Noodlez » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Ok...time for episode 2 of Noodle'z Rantz In todays episode i shall rant on the super hyped, graphically amazing, most anticipated fps of 2009 bsides call of duty 6....KILLZONE 2!!!!!!!!....i finaly beat the game round 4 30ish this morning on veteran difficulty and definitely invested atleast 5 or 6 hours into multiplayer so i think i can justify a rant now..so without further ado...here...we....go

Ok so first things first...lets talk about the weapons..that motherf***ing shotgun is a freaking overpowered noobish weapon...how is it that im gettin killed by one shot from a dude whoz atleast 20 feet away from me....that thing needs to be POWERED DOWN....no i wont lie i used it myself just to exploit its sheer power but i started feeling guilty so i stopped...but seriously....POWER DOWN THAT SHOTGUN GUERRILLA!!!!!...its such an unfair gun GOSH!!!!!!!......also...the shooting in this game...i understand that its suppose to be more realistic and stuff....but seriously....WAY TOO MUCH RECOIL....i kno that if i shoot a gun...that thing will b bouncing evrywhere just lik in the game...but....these are TRAINED MARINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....they know how to hold a freaking gun...there is nooooooooo need for so much recoil....god...i hate dat shyt....but im use to it by now i guess...still...its kind of a steep learnin curve to shoot in this game...if ur use to call of duty and resitance 2 shootin mechanics...prepare to get SKOOLED

The singler player campaign....idk what to say....not since call of duty 4 have i played such an intense single player campaign....i didnt really care about the characters though...to me they were a rip off of delta squad from gears of war...other than that though..the vehicle sections were too short but awesome....especially...the EXOSKELETON SEGMENT!!!!!!...omgggggggggggggg...so bad ass!!!!!!!....and the final stage...on veteran....is nothing but pure freaking AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....BUT....the ending....AMAZINGLY DISSAPOINTING......seriously...the game ended and im lik WTF....NO...NO....COME ON....THATS BULLCACA!!!!!!!....ull guys see wen u get there

The multiplayer....holy freaking bejesus...i thought Resistance 2 had a very deep online system...but Killzone takes it to a whole nother level...i will bitch though....im really angry theres no party system....like...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!...and no co op???....ill forgive that but the no party system thing relly bugs me...which is y dis game went from a perfect 10 in my book...to a 9..neway movin on...so idk where to begin with how awesome the multiplayer system is....i can create my own game mode...and it SAVES so i can always jump into that...thats freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!...the level up system is pretty deep...no longer do you have to reach a certain level to gain certain perks and stuff...you actualy have to do challenges to earn those perks which is pretty bad ass!!!!..the class system is freakin awesome....you got medics running around healing evry1 you got freaking engineers building robots to help you out in the fight...its just so awesome and i freaking LOVE how the game seamleslly moves from game mode to game mode...its jus so freakin fantastic and its running so smooooooooth right now...hopefully it stays that way!!!!!!!!!

so in conlclusion...Killzone 2 gets a 9 from Noodlez...single player is great (xcept for that ending -_-)...multiplayer is AMAZING (xcept for the overpowered shotgun -_-) and its jus an amazing shooter and theres no reason to pick up any other shooter from now till call of duty modern warfare 2....so.....go get it...buy it...get PWND by me....and have a shell of a good tyme =]

Favorite Quote From Game "They will know...Helghan belongs to the HELGHAST!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Re: Noodle'z Rant On Killzone 2..very MINOR SPOILERS

Postby twistedblister » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Ha awesome rant # 2 Nood.

I have ventured into mulitplayer yet but one thing i did like reading was the inclusion of a bot offline game mode. i thoguht that would help for parctice before going online.

i like the fact that all optoins are open to all clases from the start that is really a lot easier for everyone i think.

wepons balancing is a factor and at least we know that if we are getting stomped by shotguns to simply pick some up and return the fire power :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby fishki » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Quit ranting about KZ2 and get back to Warhawk :yeh:

I downloaded the demo.....meh....is ok I will prolly get it
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby twistedblister » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:38 pm

ha. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid co-op computer is constantly getting nailed and needing help in this one level. its driving me crazy. makes me hate the design of the game becase i cant see and i am being shot. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:11 pm

fishki wrote:Quit ranting about KZ2 and get back to Warhawk :yeh:

I downloaded the demo.....meh....is ok I will prolly get it

dude...dude.....da demo dosen't do the game justice....but yea...ill play warhawk sometyme...mayb...hopefully...once this killzone fever dies on me
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby hippo999 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Killone 2 FTW!
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby oakshan29 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:58 am

played about 2 hours max of KZ2, its not because i dont like the game i was just to busy and i couldn't bring the ps3 at my GF house lol but from what i saw its an awesome game i just hope ill go nuts like noodlez by the end of it lol
oakshan29

Postby twistedblister » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 pm

you will dig it its a good FPS i think my heart still belongs to warhawk over all
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:24 pm

word....killzone is the best FPS....the only competition it will get will be call of duty modern warfare 2
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby hippo999 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 pm

yeah its fun
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby fishki » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:20 pm

git gud
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby hippo999 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:04 pm

im already good :haha:
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby twistedblister » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:29 pm

the freaking last level is making me want to sell the game
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:46 pm

lmao...i love the last level dude
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby hippo999 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:57 pm

I still haven't beat because I've been playing multiplayer. ;)
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby Noodlez » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 pm

im 200 points away from general....=]
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby fishki » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:51 pm

fk all of you ...I havent even bought it yet and you guys are bout done with it :suicide:
fishki
Site Admin

Postby Lfighter65 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:52 pm

fishki wrote:fk all of you ...I havent even bought it yet and you guys are bout done with it :suicide:

im not
Lfighter65

Postby fishki » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:53 pm

ok..me an lfighters in last place on this game :yeh:
fishki
Site Admin

Postby hippo999 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:40 am

I'll be General on Saturday or Sunday. :haha:
hippo999
Team Killer

Return to Kill Zone 2