Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Warhawk Talk

The Chronicles of Ryan: The Lost Spud

The Chronicles of Ryan: The Lost Spud

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:22 pm

The year is 2010. Spud has just one it's first gamebattles title against Check, my new found clan. The battle was close and epic. Spud won 2 games to once against my team of elites. We won the first game: zones. Then after a bombardment of binocular strikes and epic tows in capture the flag the game was tied. The last game was teamdeath match. 1 minute left in the game Check is ahead 55 to 50. Noodlez pulls it off by him self bringing the score to 61 RRB to 60 Check. It was the headline heard around the world for months. Check suffered from emberessment and harrasment for months until we build a secret bunker and hide. Although we were not completly cut off from the violent world. RRB were undefeated on GB 10-0 in the new season. This would change. Many elite clans were sick of RRB age of reign and terror and they formed the true unbeatable team. The Bomb SoapDonkeys. They oblitterated RRB killing many members except Cloud, MichaelVash, and Samdell who joined in 2009. Cloud, MichaelVash and Samdell were always the constant target in warhawk. It got to be so bad, they sent Samdell back in time to 2009 to warn the current RRB squad.

Meanwhile, I set off on a lifechanging journey. I met many people, did many things. I spent most of my time meditating, studying the future. I saw the great things RRB would accomplish, as well as all of the reincarnations. One day I was walking in a sacred valley. A tree called to me. It sent a message to me. Wait here. I then saw a picture of the 2009 RRB, and the reincarnations of them such as Doobiecube, loodlez, DWONT, and Moo. I sat and waited under the tree. I waited there for 15 years. I was never hungry, never tired, never thirsty and never inpatient. I knew my troubles would pay off. In 2026, I saw a old member of Check, Rudyclip. I asked him where he has been, the journeys he has encountered. He had a similar journey to me, except he waited next to a rock, not a tree. A few days before, the rock told him to go to find a certain tree. He said he would know where to go when he was near. We waited. The following day we intercepted a few reincarnated Spuds. We told them who we were and what had happened to the Spuds before them. They were in awe, and intrigued. When we were done telling stories, it was nightfall. The tree started to shake. It was tossed into the air, and thrown about. A mysterious, visible odor came out of the roots. We were all knocked out instantly. When we woke, we all looked very different. We WERE different. When I sneezed, I flew ten feet into the air. Everyone gasped including me. Well not everyone. Doobicube was laughing. When he flew his arms forward great fire blasts came out. I did the same, only great wind gusts cam instead of fire. Everyone did the same. Some spewed, fire others air, water and even earth such as rocks, dirt etc.

We all set off after days of trying out our newfound powers. Then one day a great lightbeam shined into the sky. After weeks of travel, all of the friends we had and met and mutated with met at the same location. Giant ships started circling us.

To be continued........ (PS. GAB I BET YOU LIKE MY STORY :P)
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Re: The Chronicles of Ryan: The Lost Spud

Postby twistedblister » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:09 pm

ha way to post some fun fiction. i have to revive mine. its hard i mean its almost 8:30 and i have not even booted my ps3 yet :-(
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby hippo999 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:19 pm

It's ok..........
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby twistedblister » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:28 pm

what i learned from the story.

beware talking trees and rocks . they can warp time and space.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:36 pm

When nature starts talking, I start running :yeh:
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby twistedblister » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:32 pm

ha. good solid stratagey.
MeatMonkeyMayhem