Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Warhawk Talk

Is it weird that

Is it weird that

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:52 pm

my mom plays warhawk with me.... and enjoys it? :shck: The other day I made(:P) her play with me and we've been playing quite a bit since then. She really isn't that bad either. Her only main problem is that she doesn't understand how to use the view stick and she doesn't really understand the buttons.

Maybe some day I'll let her join the clan :haha: :laugh2:
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Re: Is it weird that

Postby fishki » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:57 pm

believe it or not Ryan, I personaly dont think it is wierd. I see it as a good thing, at least you are spending time with your mom, and on your turf.

When I grew up my dad was really strict, and his life was about work, period. I would have gave the world for him to be like I am with my kid. And I swore that I would not be like he was when it came to family. Dont get me wrong, he was the a great dad to me and I never went without. But he just never stepped into my kid world. That to me is priceless.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah. Now, most parents don't give a shit what there kids do. They could run all over town at 3 in the morning doing drugs and killing people and there parents are home watching TV, like couch potatoes. Not my parents are kind of like your's fish. They are strict and they gotta pretty much know everything I'm doing, but it's all in my best interest. So some day, I might not of been able to play GTA4 when I was a kid, but I'll be succesful, have a good job (if there are any left :( ) and not just sitting in jail because of bad habits formed as a kid. End rant :laugh2:
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby fishki » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:07 pm

oh yeah ryan, I know parents that spend absolutly no time with their kids and could care less what they do. Their is even a kid at my kids school that was bragging about breaking into ppls houses and spray painting on their walls, holy crap, this is from a 11 year old, they might as well lock him up now.

I am thankful my parents brought me up right, I did go thru a rebellious stage when I was a teen but quickly out grew it, thank god.
And luckily I never got messed up in the drug scene, hell, my kid wont even let me drink a beer :laugh2:
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby cloud945076 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Well, being from a legit mexican family I never went through a rebellious stage due to constant fear of having the stuffing beat outta me. Im kinda jealous of, no offenese to anyone, the white discipline which involves either a timeout or a smack. A mexican punishment is a full fledged beatdown followed by grounding for months. :suicide:
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:35 pm

cloud945076 wrote:Well, being from a legit mexican family I never went through a rebellious stage due to constant fear of having the stuffing beat outta me. Im kinda jealouse of, no offenese to anyone, the white discipline which involves either a timeout or a smack. A mexican punishment is a full fledged beatdown followed by grounding for months. :suicide:

Yeah. By the way you spelled jealous wrong. COME HERE LITTLE BOY! TIME TO MEET YOUR MAKER!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

I'm sorry that was wrong.
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby fishki » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:37 pm

LMAO.......it aint that bad is it?

I prolly would have takin a beat down over a slap on the wrist that taught me nothing, cause with the little spanking you just go do it all over again and never really "learn your lesson"
fishki
Site Admin

Postby cloud945076 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:38 pm

RYANMILLER36 wrote:
cloud945076 wrote:Well, being from a legit mexican family I never went through a rebellious stage due to constant fear of having the stuffing beat outta me. Im kinda jealouse of, no offenese to anyone, the white discipline which involves either a timeout or a smack. A mexican punishment is a full fledged beatdown followed by grounding for months. :suicide:

Yeah. By the way you spelled jealous wrong. COME HERE LITTLE BOY! TIME TO MEET YOUR MAKER!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

I'm sorry that was wrong.

Its okay. Either way, I could prolly fuck you up. :] no offense

I always add that last E. Idk y, lol
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby cloud945076 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:41 pm

fishki wrote:LMAO.......it aint that bad is it?

I prolly would have takin a beat down over a slap on the wrist that taught me nothing, cause with the little spanking you just go do it all over again and never really "learn your lesson"

Well...one time when I was 10 I accidentally left the garage door open over night. Next day dad comes home and and kicks me in my stomach while he still has his steel toe boots on (he later apoligized). I fall he picks me up my hair and punches my chest and tells me to stop crying....i was 9!!!!

I guess your right. I never left the garage door open after that so I did learn a lesson
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby fishki » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:46 pm

holy shit thats funny...dont really mean to laugh at your pain... but that is messed up...I dont think I would have ever went near the garage door again
fishki
Site Admin

Postby cloud945076 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:47 pm

well its okay. it was 5 years ago so i dont mind. It is pretty funny to think about. I tried not too
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm

cloud945076 wrote:

Well...one time when I was 10 I accidentally left the garage door open over night. Next day dad comes home and and kicks me in my stomach while he still has his steel toe boots on (he later apoligized). I fall he picks me up my hair and punches my chest and tells me to stop crying....i was 9!!!!

I guess your right. I never left the garage door open after that so I did learn a lesson

Wait at first you said you were ten, then you sad you were 9. WTF? He kicked a whole year out of you?
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby cloud945076 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 pm

RYANMILLER36 wrote:
cloud945076 wrote:

Wait at first you said you were ten, then you sad you were 9. WTF? He kicked a whole year out of you?
oh. well w/e it was aroung that age. 9-10 same year. It still happened :/
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Sometimes I think my mom&dad need to get chuck norris and MR. T to beat my sister up... cuz she never, ever learns her lesson. I really get tired of hearing her get preached at every night for the same stupid crap.
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby cloud945076 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Oh, I feel that same way with my little brother. >:0
they need to be socked up
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby fishki » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:12 pm

I always got in trouble for crap my sister did :(
fishki
Site Admin

Postby Noodlez » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:12 pm

cloud...i went through the same excat thing you did...nething i did wrong...POW...slapped with the legendary belt of discipline...and god forbid my mom got a hold of her chancleta (sandals...very painfull sandals)....id have to run to another state...but she still caught my ass....*sigh*...good times
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby cloud945076 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:16 pm

hahah. wooden spoons hurt like hell hahaha

It was funny cause my little brother would put on like 5 pairs of boxers when he knew he was gonna get beaten hahaha.

he used to run from my mom and be like "WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Let me explain!!!!" hahaha so effing hilarious
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby DWOMT » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:23 am

My father was an over 6 foot athletic military guy. Imagine dealing with that from a kid's point of view. He also had a Drill Sergeant kind of voice that could be heard miles away. Let's just say I am surprised I didn't go deaf as a kid, and I got the belt plenty of times.

As for my teenage years, I hardly got in trouble, but I did have a smart ass mouth on me. I am much more mellow now, but sometimes that old temper can still flare up lol
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby Noodlez » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 pm

my papi wasnt there...son bytch.....DW im so suprised u werent in the army dude ur military family background is major kick ass!!!!
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby DWOMT » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:34 am

Noodlez wrote:my papi wasnt there...son bytch.....DW im so suprised u werent in the army dude ur military family background is major kick ass!!!!

Yeah I come from a military family that dates as far back as the Civil War, but I am just the kind of guy who doesn't want to fight for the crooked morons in Washington DC these days. Don't get me wrong, I love our military and I am very patriotic, but I think those in power are dipshits. I refuse to die just so they can line their pockets with more money. World War 2 was the last true war. Every war after it has been bullshit just so corporations can gain money and resources.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby twistedblister » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 pm

RYANMILLER36 wrote:my mom plays warhawk with me.... and enjoys it? :shck: The other day I made(:P) her play with me and we've been playing quite a bit since then. She really isn't that bad either. Her only main problem is that she doesn't understand how to use the view stick and she doesn't really understand the buttons.

Maybe some day I'll let her join the clan :haha: :laugh2:

no that is acutally kind of cool. see fishs post. i dont have that type of relationship with my parents.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Return to Warhawk Talk