Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Yap about your favorite movies

Recent Rentals

Postby twistedblister » Wed May 07, 2008 4:36 pm

fishki wrote:^ok, let me try to explain...i buy the movies, then when friends want to watch them i make them pay (renting, kinda) I buy mine online or at wally world...I never rent them , i would rather own them

dude you are a movie loan shark. :shock:

how do you knwo you like them before hand. thats why i dig renting. i can double check before i blow 15 to 20 US on somthing i will want to punch a director over.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby fishki » Wed May 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Its hit and miss, 99.9% hit tho cause I watch previews alot and read about them online, everynow and then i get a bad one, but still got some good ones...

horror story>>> i picked up 2ooo movies liquidated out of new york,
then fed ex'd all of them back cause they totaly SUCKED so bad that even I would not own them. lost about 3oo bucks on shipping, but that happens i guess.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby stickcult » Wed May 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Ah, your rent out the movies you buy...
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby twistedblister » Wed May 07, 2008 9:10 pm

fishki wrote:Its hit and miss, 99.9% hit tho cause I watch previews alot and read about them online, everynow and then i get a bad one, but still got some good ones...

horror story>>> i picked up 2ooo movies liquidated out of new york,
then fed ex'd all of them back cause they totaly SUCKED so bad that even I would not own them. lost about 3oo bucks on shipping, but that happens i guess.

O man. that oh man. that is awful. i am lauhginhg but god i would be so tempted and angry and in your shoes. o man.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Wed May 07, 2008 10:44 pm

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:The japanese always make the good stuff. Also twistedblister don't worry I have done the exact same thing but instead of jumping during the movie I just plain tripped and spilled orange pop all over my date.

I appreciate the moral support but its more of a funny memory now.

We did have the reverse happen to us too. Durring one of the previews when it was dark a large man was having trouble getting his seat and lost his maltedk milk balls. made us laugh. we did not intenend to be cruel. but you need to be careful talking about malted milk balls

Hmm at this flames game (hockey team) their was this guy about our age and he tripped and spilled pop on some guy, just to have his girlfriend trip over him and spill popcorn all over the pop, making it stick. That was funny and we laughed a lot. I don't think its that cruel
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Thu May 08, 2008 6:09 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:The japanese always make the good stuff. Also twistedblister don't worry I have done the exact same thing but instead of jumping during the movie I just plain tripped and spilled orange pop all over my date.

We did have the reverse happen to us too. Durring one of the previews when it was dark a large man was having trouble getting his seat and lost his maltedk milk balls. made us laugh. we did not intenend to be cruel. but you need to be careful talking about malted milk balls

Hmm at this flames game (hockey team) their was this guy about our age and he tripped and spilled pop on some guy, just to have his girlfriend trip over him and spill popcorn all over the pop, making it stick. That was funny and we laughed a lot. I don't think its that cruel

on purpose or just clumsy?

my favorite sporting misshap still is the kid standing by the bathroom with his dad ( kid must have been 5 or 6 ) and i am heading that way and wondering what they are doing becase they are talking and standin oodly.

next thing i know the kid is pukng a really long spouting stream of Sea green snow ball puke. the kid was crying but it was just so funny i had to put my face in my hands so i would not get in a fight. i could not help it i was just laughing it was so greeen
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Thu May 08, 2008 6:14 pm

ok back on target.

Rented AVP2 again to see if it was me the tv or the Booze. Sadly it was the movie. I liked the first alien vs predator movie but this one even though over the top just did not do what i wanted it to. man i can be tough to please.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Thu May 08, 2008 7:11 pm

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:

on purpose or just clumsy?

my favorite sporting misshap still is the kid standing by the bathroom with his dad ( kid must have been 5 or 6 ) and i am heading that way and wondering what they are doing becase they are talking and standin oodly.

next thing i know the kid is pukng a really long spouting stream of Sea green snow ball puke. the kid was crying but it was just so funny i had to put my face in my hands so i would not get in a fight. i could not help it i was just laughing it was so greeen

Hmm I believe it was on purpose and that story was both hilarious and discusting XD.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Fri May 09, 2008 12:51 pm

to my dying day no one vomiting will be as funny. serriously dark sea green . nothing in the world is that color.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sat May 10, 2008 12:58 am

twistedblister wrote:to my dying day no one vomiting will be as funny. serriously dark sea green . nothing in the world is that color.

Uh I swam in a lake that was that color once. I didn't look and just jumped in, thirty seconds later im up to my neck covered in sea weed.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Sat May 10, 2008 11:28 am

TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:to my dying day no one vomiting will be as funny. serriously dark sea green . nothing in the world is that color.

Uh I swam in a lake that was that color once. I didn't look and just jumped in, thirty seconds later im up to my neck covered in sea weed.

oooooo might not make you puke but lake slime sounds pretty nasty.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 11, 2008 12:45 am

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:

Well it won't make you puke as the seaweed wasn't slimy, it was dry. Its the little freshwater shrimp, leaches and minnows that live in the seaweed and get all over you thats grose.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Sun May 11, 2008 10:49 am

TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:

Well it won't make you puke as the seaweed wasn't slimy, it was dry. Its the little freshwater shrimp, leaches and minnows that live in the seaweed and get all over you thats grose.

yikes. yeah nothing like changing into street clothes and realizing you need a very good friend to help administer salt to leaches you cant reach.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 11, 2008 8:37 pm

twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:

yikes. yeah nothing like changing into street clothes and realizing you need a very good friend to help administer salt to leaches you cant reach.

Meh better than having leaches in places you can reach
>.>
XD
<.<
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Mon May 12, 2008 2:48 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:
twistedblister wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:

Meh better than having leaches in places you can reach
>.>
XD
<.<

yeah but i am just saying its one of those man i hate to have to suck out the poisn moments ouch
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby stickcult » Mon May 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Never had to experience one of those, and hopefully never will.
O.o

Ryan pwnd me.
stickcult
Riot Police

Postby twistedblister » Mon May 12, 2008 3:41 pm

stickcult wrote:Never had to experience one of those, and hopefully never will.

as do i and most people but hope is all you have.

"well sorry mr president i am just not sure i am the person to help you sure looks painful."
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Re: Recent Rentals

Postby twistedblister » Sun May 25, 2008 4:33 pm

switching gears here.

OK ELK DBKOK i have one for you its old and sometimes cheesy but its based ( i did not know this before) on a 70's magna. "Shogun Assassin" I think its TV shows tied together as a movie. I had been loooking for this for so long. I saw this at a friends when i was 10 or 11 years old. man it was a long search watching it was probably more of a remaniscant thing but the movie ( its cheesy) is still good "Sam Pekinpah" style blood bath fun. rent it if you can find it.just in case there are multiple movies withe that name it was made in 1980 i forget the magna the dvd notes talk about it but i think the name might have been somthing like Lone Wolf and Cub
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 25, 2008 5:44 pm

I just watched national treasure 2 and I enjoyed it.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Sun May 25, 2008 5:48 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:I just watched national treasure 2 and I enjoyed it.

I like the indiana jones look of it i might check it out soon. there was an american dad send up of what i assume the first one was about ( i can rent both one weeked) Jimmy Carter was the head of a secret society. pretty funny episode
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Sun May 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Never saw that one, I like the one where they think that their getting hunted on the island and do something unspeakable.
TwistedSystem

Postby twistedblister » Sun May 25, 2008 6:15 pm

TwistedSystem wrote:Never saw that one, I like the one where they think that their getting hunted on the island and do something unspeakable.

that was the goo episode. that was an awesome episode. ha.

no more toons till winter. :-( and i will bitch again like every year about how i hate the world series and it interupts the simpsons halloween episode.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Sun May 25, 2008 6:17 pm

I did finally watch the last die hard recently. I enjoyed it but i am not going to own it.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:42 pm

a new horror comedy is coming out on DVD soon " Otis" its about a guy who kidnaps a girl and forces her to attend a fake prom in his basement. I'm renting it. it might be good or trash but it caught my eye.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby TwistedSystem » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:47 pm

Hmm it seems like horrors are running out of ideas, I still need to rent the fricking futurama movie.
TwistedSystem

PreviousNext

Return to Yap about your favorite movies