Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Yap about your favorite movies

Rumor batman 3

Rumor batman 3

Postby twistedblister » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:52 pm

I heard on G4 attack of the show tonight that the next one would involve the riddler.
couuld be cool. i would have loved to have seen a movie about arkahm and all the inmates but with ledger dead no thanks.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Re: Rumor batman 3

Postby krazykat » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:00 pm

twistedblister wrote:I heard on G4 attack of the show tonight that the next one would involve the riddler.
couuld be cool. i would have loved to have seen a movie about arkahm and all the inmates but with ledger dead no thanks.

I personally think the Riddler is a lame villian. If they used a different one I would put eight thumbs up. With Rachel being dead and all i'd love to see how it plays out.
krazykat

Postby Noodlez » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:39 pm

I would LOVE to see the riddler in the next movie...but not as the main villain he cant hold a movie on his own since he isnt truly a villain more of an obstacle for batman to go up against since riddler just likes to outsmart batman rather than try to kill him...with the way dark knight ended with batman on the run from the cops bringing in the riddler would be perfect since there is a storyline in the comics where riddler helped the cops in their search for batman...soooo who knows
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby twistedblister » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:16 pm

my problem is i am a batman tourist. i really dont know the dark knight comics. I read a lot of dare devil and then ghost rider and then left and came back due to star wars and conan and now the new AVP is pretty cool the mass effect short series was kind of cool lots of zombie comics.

for me if they keep the mood and production and quality i dont care whot the villan is now. :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby krazykat » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 pm

twistedblister wrote:my problem is i am a batman tourist. i really dont know the dark knight comics. I read a lot of dare devil and then ghost rider and then left and came back due to star wars and conan and now the new AVP is pretty cool the mass effect short series was kind of cool lots of zombie comics.

for me if they keep the mood and production and quality i dont care whot the villan is now. :-)

Hulk Hogan?
krazykat

Return to Yap about your favorite movies