Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

New Member Introductions

bonjour

bonjour

Postby beamblast » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:07 pm

lol XD the smiles of this site are awesome! I'm here for warhawk, groundpounder usually, I go in the air sometimes, usually as a distraction lol. Pro flight FTW

"say sign up and go to new players sign up and post and then at the button put krazykat reffered me here."
Fishki also referred me here.

youtube.com/user/mirage -> mah page, and profile and various videos.

Kill/Death ratio = 0.67
Games played = 265
Sniper Rifle Kill/Death = 1.27
Games played = 265
Time played = 76 hrs 45 mins

Total Points 8339 Team Points 4564 Combat Points 2187 Bonus Points 1820 Kills 1836Deaths 2751 Global Accuracy 20.34% Wins 80 Losses 152 Win-Loss Ratio 0.53 Score per Minute 1.81Deathmatch Score 32 Team Deathmatch Score 61 Capture the Flag Score 7072 Zones Score 1031 Hero Score143 Collection Score 0 Global Time 76:45:43 Miles Walked 425.20 Miles Driven 469.65 Miles Flown 1,082.47

I'm beamblast on PSN, so I am good enough for this place? ;vil:

EDIT:
Oh the admin is fishki, lol. How you doing?
In [i<3u] clan. Though this clan's forum's are a lot more fun then <
beamblast

Re: bonjour

Postby DWOMT » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:18 pm

Welcome beamblast! Glad to have you! Once our clan leader twistedblister logs in he can send you a clan invite for Warhawk! I am DWOMT and my PSN is DWOMT. I lead the Air Squadron in our clan, and I moderate the Warhawk practice session of the forum. Feel free to participate in our weekly practices when they are scheduled. As a member of the clan all we ask of you is to be active on this forum when you can, that way we know you're still around and plus this is where we plan all our activities lol. Also you mentioned you're pro flight? Me too! I'd love to see your skills in the air sometime, I am always looking for more pilots. Great to meet you my friend! :yeh:
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby beamblast » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:32 pm

Thanks. err... hate to burst your bubble, and my own, but when I pro flight, I didn't mean i'm pro in the air, I meant that I use pro flight (Not normal flight, but normal flight is nice when there is no scenery to crash into.)
beamblast

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:46 pm

beamblast wrote:Thanks. err... hate to burst your bubble, and my own, but when I pro flight, I didn't mean i'm pro in the air, I meant that I use pro flight (Not normal flight, but normal flight is nice when there is no scenery to crash into.)

Hey bud! of course you are welcome here. I just signed up monday. BTW how old are you and since you said your a groundpounder, I'll add you to the list!
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby twistedblister » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:44 pm

wow nice intro self speach BB nice to meet you and welcmoe to the clan. i cant send out a warhawk invite till sunday night. i am out of town currently. will do so when i get home though.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby beamblast » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:48 pm

RYANMILLER36 wrote:
beamblast wrote:Thanks. err... hate to burst your bubble, and my own, but when I pro flight, I didn't mean i'm pro in the air, I meant that I use pro flight (Not normal flight, but normal flight is nice when there is no scenery to crash into.)

Hey bud! of course you are welcome here. I just signed up monday. BTW how old are you and since you said your a groundpounder, I'll add you to the list!

Hmm I guess I would fall under ground pounder, I spend most time on the ground, but i'm okay pilot.
15 colored male Canadian. (youtube.com/user/miragebird for profile)

don't get the wrong idea, i'm allowed to play games when ever, I just don't play on weekdays because I like my high marks. After 5 shows that my parents like come on, so I don't pester them, I can play from 7am-5pm if I want, I don't cause I have a life. I can play after 5, on special conditions.
beamblast

Postby beamblast » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:51 pm

twistedblister wrote:wow nice intro self speach BB nice to meet you and welcmoe to the clan. i cant send out a warhawk invite till sunday night. i am out of town currently. will do so when i get home though.

kk. mean while anyone want to game? Tell me and i'll send you a friend invite. As long as your willing to deal with me giving status reports, and possibly giving orders I'm fine.
(Today, awesome ranked game, airstrike and me used mics properly, dominate the other team.)
beamblast

Postby twistedblister » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:55 pm

way to go on the airstrikes. hmmmm yeah buddy up or look for one of our guys hear to anounce a open host we usually had one or two a weekend. DW has a 1 night practice during the week and it looks like RM is cranking up daily early weeday afternoon servers. you should not have to look to hard. once you get the clan tag its much easier to find us in games though.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby beamblast » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:00 pm

lol dang, I got to start typing full sentences here. When I said airstrike, I meant a user named airstrike. :rofl
beamblast

Postby fishki » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:03 pm

hey beamblast, glad you found the site, any and all players are welcome to join us here!

Five thumbs up for crashing into scenery
:yeh: :yeh: :yeh: :yeh: :yeh:
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby hippo999 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:51 pm

sup im an asian gangsta
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:28 am

beamblast wrote:
RYANMILLER36 wrote:

Hmm I guess I would fall under ground pounder, I spend most time on the ground, but i'm okay pilot.

don't get the wrong idea, i'm allowed to play games when ever, I just don't play on weekdays because I like my high marks. After 5 shows that my parents like come on, so I don't pester them, I can play from 7am-5pm if I want, I don't cause I have a life. I can play after 5, on special conditions.

TS is canadian but he stops by rarely these days!

OMG i love canadians and those hot mexicans!

Postby hippo999 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 am

krazykat wrote:
beamblast wrote:
RYANMILLER36 wrote:

TS is canadian but he stops by rarely these days!

OMG i love canadians and those hot asians!

fixed :yeh: :yeh:
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby twistedblister » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:08 am

Hey Beam. your PS3 Invite is still hanging out there.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Return to New Member Introductions