Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

New Member Introductions

DWOMT sent me here.Hoping to join your clan!

DWOMT sent me here.Hoping to join your clan!

Postby vegito0209 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:15 am

Hey what's up. I'm David. My gamertag is vegito0209. I'm pretty good at flying but I'm better on the ground in Warhawk. I just like playing for fun and I enjoy playing Warhawk. Hoping to join your clan!
vegito0209

Re: DWOMT sent me here.Hoping to join your clan!

Postby DWOMT » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:05 am

Hey glad you could make it Vegito! I think you'll make a nice addition to our clan. I never got to ask you, but how long have you been playing Warhawk? And who is your favorite DBZ super Saiyan....Goku or Vegeta? LOL Also check our Warhawk section for upcoming Warhawk activities within the clan. I think we have a clan vs clan battle coming up if you're interested. Do you prefer to be on our pilot roster or ground roster or both? Once again welcome to the team man!
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby vegito0209 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:16 am

Thanks man. Does this mean I'm in the clan if so I prefer to be on both ground and pilot? I been playing since March 08 but just got back into playing again bout 2 weeks ago. Took a break from warhawk for bout 3 months. I like Goku!!!
vegito0209

Postby DWOMT » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:23 am

You chose Goku..which was the right answer...so you can be in the clan LOL Just messing with you. You're already a member of the clan. We welcome anyone who is friendly and laid back like we are. Since it's late right now, twistedblister will probably log on to the forum tomorrow and send you a clan invite, so keep an eye out for it. Once he sends the invite you'll need to accept it in your clan section of Warhawk itself. Then you'll get the clan tag added to your name, it'll say [Spud] like the rest of ours. I'm having some practice battles this week if you want to come along, and some of our guys are having a clan war against another clan Friday night at 8pm Central. That'll all be listed in the Warhawk section of the forum. The clan wars are listed in Gamebattles section of the Warhawk section. Just sign up if you want in. Once again we're glad to have you, and I'll add you to both rosters for ground and air. I am about to call it a night or my wife will kill me LOL. Take it easy Vegito, and see you tomorrow! :yeh:
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:32 am

DWOMT wrote:You chose Goku..which was the right answer...so you can be in the clan LOL Just messing with you. You're already a member of the clan. We welcome anyone who is friendly and laid back like we are. Since it's late right now, twistedblister will probably log on to the forum tomorrow and send you a clan invite, so keep an eye out for it. Once he sends the invite you'll need to accept it in your clan section of Warhawk itself. Then you'll get the clan tag added to your name, it'll say [Spud] like the rest of ours. I'm having some practice battles this week if you want to come along, and some of our guys are having a clan war against another clan Friday night at 8pm Central. That'll all be listed in the Warhawk section of the forum. The clan wars are listed in Gamebattles section of the Warhawk section. Just sign up if you want in. Once again we're glad to have you, and I'll add you to both rosters for ground and air. I am about to call it a night or my wife will kill me LOL. Take it easy Vegito, and see you tomorrow! :yeh:

Hi Vegito. Welcome to the clan. Glad to see you like the ground, as well as me. But since your also a pilot, your in the right spot. If your training with Tyson, Kalm, And DWOMT, you will become great because these guys are amazing pilots. What time are you on because maybe me and you could jump into a game as groundpounders and see if we got some chemistry. Once again, Glad to have ya!
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby Noodlez » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:36 pm

o...he picked goku...dude...pray you dont see me in warhawk...cause im TOWing you...but only once...for...VEGETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hehe...welcome to the clan bro....hope you like it here
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby vegito0209 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:54 pm

Thanks for welcoming me to the clan Noodlez and Ryanmiller. I'm stuck here at work and it's freakin boring. I'm usually on around between 7-11 Pacific Standard time but tonite probably not cuz I got a softball game but I'll be on if they cancel my game. Looking forward to playing some warhawk with you guys except for Noodlez wanting to tow missle me cuz I hate being towed. Goku never gives up and he always find a way to win.
vegito0209

Postby Noodlez » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:59 pm

vegito0209 wrote:Thanks for welcoming me to the clan Noodlez and Ryanmiller. I'm stuck here at work and it's freakin boring. I'm usually on around between 7-11 Pacific Standard time but tonite probably not cuz I got a softball game but I'll be on if they cancel my game. Looking forward to playing some warhawk with you guys except for Noodlez wanting to tow missle me cuz I hate being towed. Goku never gives up and he always find a way to win.

he didnt beat majin vegeta...:)..muahahahhahahahahahha
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby DWOMT » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:49 pm

vegito0209 wrote:Thanks for welcoming me to the clan Noodlez and Ryanmiller. I'm stuck here at work and it's freakin boring. I'm usually on around between 7-11 Pacific Standard time but tonite probably not cuz I got a softball game but I'll be on if they cancel my game. Looking forward to playing some warhawk with you guys except for Noodlez wanting to tow missle me cuz I hate being towed. Goku never gives up and he always find a way to win.

I hear ya man, I am at work right now too. So I sneak over to this forum when I can. I usually play at night as well. Just don't play Warhawk in the middle of the night. The japanese pilots are deadly during those times on the official servers. They somehow still shoot me down when I break their lock ons lol
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby vegito0209 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:31 pm

So what do I have to do to get an invite from twisterblister?
vegito0209

Postby fishki » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:01 pm

vegito0209 wrote:So what do I have to do to get an invite from twisterblister?

wait and wait and wait......hope he sees this soon.
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby DWOMT » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:09 pm

He should be sending the invite very soon. I wish I could do the invites, I'd be like lightning LOL
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby vegito0209 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:25 pm

so basically it's a waiting game. hey DWOMT when you saw me in warhawk, were we on the same team and what was I doing in particular in a warhawk that caught your attention. i don't usually fly that much but for some reason I feel like flying since i got back into warhawk 2 weeks ago after a 3 months break from warhawk.
vegito0209

Postby cloud945076 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:07 am

Welcome. Personally i like gogeta better, but vegito kicks ass aswell.
ur Pacific time! :D me too! finally! wat state do you live in. :]
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby vegito0209 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 am

Modesto,Ca
vegito0209

Postby DWOMT » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:18 am

vegito0209 wrote:so basically it's a waiting game. hey DWOMT when you saw me in warhawk, were we on the same team and what was I doing in particular in a warhawk that caught your attention. i don't usually fly that much but for some reason I feel like flying since i got back into warhawk 2 weeks ago after a 3 months break from warhawk.

Actually the first game we met in was when we were on opposite sides. I shot you down a couple of times, but each time you made me work for it. The way you handled yourself in the air and the way you dodged my missiles caught my eye. I told myself I needed to recruit you to join us. I just don't pick anyone, I bring in those I feel are a good fit. And I think you make a nice addition to the team. I apologize that twistedblister hasn't sent you an invite yet, he should do it here very soon :D
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby TwistedSystem » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:51 am

vegito0209 wrote:Thanks man. Does this mean I'm in the clan if so I prefer to be on both ground and pilot? I been playing since March 08 but just got back into playing again bout 2 weeks ago. Took a break from warhawk for bout 3 months. I like Goku!!!

No you can only be in this clan with a K/D ration of at least 3 as a pilot, on the ground and in vehicles. No but seriously you get in the clan by asking, were not very strict.
TwistedSystem

Postby hippo999 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:41 am

TwistedSystem wrote:
vegito0209 wrote:Thanks man. Does this mean I'm in the clan if so I prefer to be on both ground and pilot? I been playing since March 08 but just got back into playing again bout 2 weeks ago. Took a break from warhawk for bout 3 months. I like Goku!!!

No you can only be in this clan with a K/D ration of at least 3 as a pilot, on the ground and in vehicles. No but seriously you get in the clan by asking, were not very strict.

Yeah we're not.
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby cloud945076 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:57 pm

lol. if we needed a KDR of 3, many of us wouldnt be here
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:59 pm

hippo999 wrote:
TwistedSystem wrote:

Yeah we're not.

I got proof. You know we are not strict becuase even I'M in the clan!
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby twistedblister » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:06 pm

welocme aboard i will send out a ps3 warhawk invite in about 30 or so minutes i am doing some finger exercises and posting :-)

how did you come up with the name vegito0209 are you a vegitarian?
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby fishki » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:07 pm

ryan, im gonna animate that little hamster this weekend
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby cloud945076 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:15 pm

twistedblister wrote:welocme aboard i will send out a ps3 warhawk invite in about 30 or so minutes i am doing some finger exercises and posting :-)

wow....u must not be a dbz fan
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby vegito0209 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:25 pm

twistedblister wrote:welocme aboard i will send out a ps3 warhawk invite in about 30 or so minutes i am doing some finger exercises and posting :-)

No I'm not a vegitarian lol. I'm just a DBZ fan
vegito0209

Postby cloud945076 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:30 pm

vegito0209 wrote:Modesto,Ca

Sweet. :]
im from LA. :D
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Next

Return to New Member Introductions