Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

News and Rumors

Postby MichaelVash7886 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:29 pm

PS3 firmware update (v2.52). This minor update is coming soon and includes the following:

* The playback quality of some PS3 format software has been improved.
* A text entry issue that occurs when using the on-screen keyboard, USB keyboard or Bluetooth keyboard with some PS3 format software has been addressed.

Not even sure it was worth it, but oh well.
MichaelVash7886

Re: 2.52

Postby jezzell19 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Yeah... every time a new update comes down I get excited thinking that Home is finally going to pop up on the ole xmb, but I'm always left wanting. :?

Maybe 2.6, or 2.53, or 3??? :spn:
jezzell19

Postby hippo999 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:44 pm

jezzell19 wrote:Yeah... every time a new update comes down I get excited thinking that Home is finally going to pop up on the ole xmb, but I'm always left wanting. :?

i think it's going to be 3 :(
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby twistedblister » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:38 pm

How long did it take you guys. it took me forever and my system is crashing constantly with Fallout.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby hippo999 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:48 pm

twistedblister wrote:How long did it take you guys. it took me forever and my system is crashing constantly with Fallout.

fallout 3 has alot of glitches that's why
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby twistedblister » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:01 pm

its really looking like it badly. wow i was offline and 4 crashes. ugh.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby MichaelVash7886 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:22 pm

From what I understand, while the PS3 version of Fallout was inferior to the 360 version, it wasn't bad or super glitchy. Then again that could be Bestha all of their games tend to have glitches.

And tomorrow people who bought a year subscription to qore before Oct 29th get into Home Beta.
MichaelVash7886

Postby hippo999 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 pm

MichaelVash7886 wrote:From what I understand, while the PS3 version of Fallout was inferior to the 360 version, it wasn't bad or super glitchy. Then again that could be Bestha all of their games tend to have glitches.

And tomorrow people who bought a year subscription to qore before Oct 29th get into Home Beta.

do you get subscription?
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby jezzell19 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:30 pm

twistedblister wrote:How long did it take you guys. it took me forever and my system is crashing constantly with Fallout.

My bro said his took some time... my own seemed about normal. So, I'm not sure...

I didn't have a problem with system crashing playing Fallout, but I barely dented the game (it was rental) in terms of content, and didn't play it with the new update.

It's not usually the type of game I would rent (I knew it was massive going in), but I'm really trying to figure out what games I HAVE to own this season (there are so many titles that I won't be able to get them all... I don't even have MGS4 yet!). I'm playing LBP right now, and it is def. one I'm going to get.
jezzell19

Postby twistedblister » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:34 pm

jezzell19 wrote:

My bro said his took some time... my own seemed about normal. So, I'm not sure...

I didn't have a problem with system crashing playing Fallout, but I barely dented the game (it was rental) in terms of content, and didn't play it with the new update.

It's not usually the type of game I would rent (I knew it was massive going in), but I'm really trying to figure out what games I HAVE to own this season (there are so many titles that I won't be able to get them all... I don't even have MGS4 yet!). I'm playing LBP right now, and it is def. one I'm going to get.

I hope they patch it soon. i was fine until the stupid update last night. i was playing offline and everything was very smooth. uguh.

vash said.
"From what I understand, while the PS3 version of Fallout was inferior to the 360 version, it wasn't bad or super glitchy. Then again that could be Bestha all of their games tend to have glitches.

And tomorrow people who bought a year subscription to qore before Oct 29th get into Home Beta."

no quore for me i just have to wait. :-( i can always log onto my xbox and do home light in the next few weeks. or is it wii two ha. i am bad.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby hippo999 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:08 pm

twistedblister wrote:
jezzell19 wrote:

I hope they patch it soon. i was fine until the stupid update last night. i was playing offline and everything was very smooth. uguh.

vash said.
"From what I understand, while the PS3 version of Fallout was inferior to the 360 version, it wasn't bad or super glitchy. Then again that could be Bestha all of their games tend to have glitches.

And tomorrow people who bought a year subscription to qore before Oct 29th get into Home Beta."

no quore for me i just have to wait. :-( i can always log onto my xbox and do home light in the next few weeks. or is it wii two ha. i am bad.

how are you bad?
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby twistedblister » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:28 pm

jezzell19 wrote:

well if you have not played Oblivian elder scrolls then renting is a good idea to try this type of game.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:30 pm

I was being a Douche and making fun of other consoles for no reason hip. that is self destructive humor. i try to stay above it but i was sucke into the easy cheap jokke
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby hippo999 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:46 pm

twistedblister wrote:I was being a Douche and making fun of other consoles for no reason hip. that is self destructive humor. i try to stay above it but i was sucke into the easy cheap jokke

oh :(
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby elkhoury » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:46 am

hippo999 wrote:
jezzell19 wrote:Yeah... every time a new update comes down I get excited thinking that Home is finally going to pop up on the ole xmb, but I'm always left wanting. :?

i think it's going to be 3 :(

3.01 :pick:
Hello there
elkhoury

Postby twistedblister » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:31 am

bump it up to 3 sony :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Return to News and Rumors