Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Board index Playstation 3 Home

Home

1.30 < update fix / work around out there

1.30 < update fix / work around out there

Postby twistedblister » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 pm

If anyone else downloaded the update. are you experiancing network issuew with your PS3? my Home crashed and freezes and my ps3 seems really slow on its network connection rihgt now. i have power cycled the modem and switches twice still my download speed is slow.

ha where as my PC link is 7 Mbps down and 512 Kbps up. somthing is freaking wrong with my ps3 ugh.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Re: 1.30

Postby tekkentool » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:36 pm

twistedblister wrote:If anyone else downloaded the update. are you experiancing network issuew with your PS3? my Home crashed and freezes and my ps3 seems really slow on its network connection rihgt now. i have power cycled the modem and switches twice still my download speed is slow.

ha where as my PC link is 7 Mbps down and 512 Kbps up. somthing is freaking wrong with my ps3 ugh.

no good man, this 1:30 update seems to be gaining a bit of infamy :vil2:
sorry i can't brain today, i have the dumb
tekkentool

Postby twistedblister » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:39 pm

ouch. so i may have leaped before i looked. i have not bricked but freaking home freezes up my PS3 good
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:52 am

thats eggsactly why i deleted home from my ps3....got my 3 gigs back and i dont miss it at all ;vil: :vil2:
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby cloud945076 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:21 pm

lol. same here
cloud945076
Exotic Species

Postby twistedblister » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 pm

yeah for all the effort and updates and the non happening with Home i am close to this point too. I will wait and see. i have not made up my mind yet
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Re: 1.30 < update fix / work around out there

Postby twistedblister » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Hey guys fix is out there if you care to mess with it. to see full post

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=790196

or just read this from Crystals post

If you are experiencing difficulties logging into PlayStation Home, we suggest that you delete PlayStation Home from the PlayStation Network column on the XMB and then reinstall. You can do this by selecting the PlayStation Home icon and pressing TRIANGLE > Delete. Then simply reinstall by selecting the PlayStation Home icon, pressing X, and following the on-screen instructions.

If you still experience difficulties logging in after deleting and reinstalling the client, we suggest that you delete the Apartment save data for the last apartment that you visited. Deleting this save data will erase the furniture layout for the apartment selected, but it will not otherwise affect your inventory or cause you to lose any of your items. Select “Save Data Utility” under the “Game” column on the XMB. The name of the Apartment is displayed under the date of the save data.

Note: A compatability issue with the below list of items may be causing crashes as you attempt to load your avatar intoan apartment decorated with said items. For this reason, we suggest that you do not attempt to re-enter an apartment decorated with these items after deleting your "Save Data Utility." We will keep you updated as to the status of these errors. Thanks for your patience and support while our dev team works to address these issues.

- Namco Bandai Love Seat

- Loot Feature Film Camera on Heavy Duty Tripod

- Post-Apocalyptic Orange Machine

- Post-Apocalyptic Grey Machine

- Post-Apocalyptic Yellow Machine

- Post-Apocalyptic Red Machine

- Saucer Pop Yellow Chair

- Saucer Pop Blue Chair

- Saucer Pop Green Chair

- Saucer Pop Red Chair

- Fat Princess Throne

- Ghostbusters Bagel