Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Talk About Anything

WTF

WTF

Postby hippo999 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I'm getting a weird error and my themes are corrupted and i cant play heavy rain. wtf!!!
also fallout 3 dlc is gone. :( :( :( :( :(
hippo999
Team Killer

Re: WTF

Postby twistedblister » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 pm

dude sorry to hear. i have not yet picked up heavy rain so i dont know if its that game and all ps3's.

My Fallout is pretty much unplayable due to crashing but I still have all my DLC

Cloud is having trouble with badlands and batman for some reason.

is your PS3 a very old say first generation big box 60 gig model ?
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:44 pm

OK. hip seems like the ps3 netwrok has either locked me out and stolen back the content i bought from them. aka all the borderlands DLC. or someone has hacked my account and i am now locked out of it and offline.

my guess is someone eihter accuesed me of cheating or sony thinks i am becase all my dlc is gone.

big time wtf kids. ahhh sony you might want to check how i play. MF'er.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:56 pm

wow ok so its not me speicificaly or hip

check it out hip.

by Jim Reilly
February 28, 2010 - SCEA is looking into widespread reports tonight of PlayStation Network login errors causing many left unable to play games, and even lose trophies, on certain PlayStation 3 consoles.

"We're aware that many of you are having problems connecting to PSN, and yes, we're looking into it," the company said in a statement. "Stay tuned for updates."

Forum members and e-mail tipsters are saying this problem is primarily affecting owners of the older model of the PlayStation 3, and is even causing users to lose trophies previously earned. Many titles, such as Heavy Rain, are also now unplayable due to connection issues with Sony's servers.

One theory points to an issue with the console's internal calendar, which is reportedly resetting pre-slim models to 12/31/1999.

It's unclear at the moment how widespread this issue is.

IGN has contacted SCEA for an update on what's causing these errors. We'll keep you updated.

so somthing has happened. I was not online when this happened were you ?
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:02 pm

hmmmmmmmmm. i was reading some posts on another site and it sounded like lots of people were getting YLOD's while playing games when this happend. man i am turning my machine off and unpluging it.

this must have happend about 5 somthing or 6 somthing this afternoon.

my system clock was set back to 2000 xmas and 6pm. wow.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby hippo999 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:30 pm

thanks tb :D :D :D ill be sure not to play my ps3 until its over
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby krazykat » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:45 pm

wow and i'm getting a refurbed 60GB soon. Well my first 2 originals bit the dust. I hope the third doesn't share the same fate.
krazykat

Postby Noodlez » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 am

yea all pre slim models are messing up...i suggest any1 with a fat ps3 keep it off and not risk it..if u lose ur downloads its not a problem u can get em back...but losing your trophies might be a big problem...did your trophy levels go down when your trophies dissapeared?
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby fishki » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:23 am

damn kat, you haven't signed in in almost 2 months
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby twistedblister » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:31 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ok now this is just some really scary smart person doing somthign really F'd up.

if you log into ign and look at the thread about the issue.

1999 by prince starts playing. this is comic book stye weridness.

i am unhooking everything in my house. :shck:
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby hippo999 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:40 am

I lost my Heavy Rain trophies :( :( :( :( :( :shck:
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby gabrile23 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 pm

I lost my borderlands trophies too hippo. I hope when they fix the problems their having I can just sync and get my stuff back. Don't really want to play borderlands all over again.
I just tried login in and its still not letting me. It may take them awhile to fix.
gabrile23

Postby Noodlez » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:20 pm

they're hoping to have it fixed by 2morro...i hope that this does not end up happening on the slim in 4 years...ill be pissed -_-
Jesus Christ walks into a hotel, he hands the innkeeper 3 nails and he asks, "Can you put me up for the night?"
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby hippo999 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:31 pm

:ax:
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby twistedblister » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:00 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1073007p1.html

ok it was to much to cut and paste but if you synced up your trophies before the OOPS by sony your probalby ok. I have not checked mine yet.

post here and let us know what happend to your system when you check. i will log in later tonight and let you know if i got my borderlands dlc back . fingers crossed.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:14 pm

check your ps3s guys...everything should be back to normal now
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby twistedblister » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:15 pm

mine is doing pretty good.

sonys psn forums still are freaked out see my other thread about that nood. :-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby krazykat » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:06 am

fishki wrote:damn kat, you haven't signed in in almost 2 months

I know... I received the box today, so i'll be back soon!!! I literally started carving soap in my free time. One week i watched 50 episodes of One Piece. Basically my life is boring lol. I have made like 10 posts on psu in the past month. March Warhawk Madness. One i get that baby out of my ps3 its goodbye soap, goodbye one piece, goodbye mobsters, goodbye friends. Wyldone recently passed me up on points and that's unacceptable.

Problem solved?
krazykat

Postby Noodlez » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:37 pm

wowww one piece...i havent seen an episode of that in sooo long...i got tired of waiting for episodes so i read the manga...and holy crapp...if you keep watching your in for one hell of a good time..it gets super epic
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby krazykat » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Noodlez wrote:wowww one piece...i havent seen an episode of that in sooo long...i got tired of waiting for episodes so i read the manga...and holy crapp...if you keep watching your in for one hell of a good time..it gets super epic

I'm on Ep 267. I think their about to pick up Franky. All I know is I have a good 200 to go. So i'll prob finish by the end of this month at best.
krazykat

Postby twistedblister » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 pm

hmmmmmmmmm curious. i have not heard of this " one peice" any way good to hear you
getting your ps3 finally kat.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby Noodlez » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:16 pm

franky..so you got past skypeia im assuming...yea its gonna keep getting better and better bro i freaking love that manga...i think im going to start watching the episodes in the 400s cause thats where the best arc in the whole series begins

TB one piece is like the best anime/manga series in japan since dragonball...its really good i just think it takes a while to pick up and get good but once it does its great
Noodlez
...on crack

Postby krazykat » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Noodlez wrote:franky..so you got past skypeia im assuming...yea its gonna keep getting better and better bro i freaking love that manga...i think im going to start watching the episodes in the 400s cause thats where the best arc in the whole series begins

TB one piece is like the best anime/manga series in japan since dragonball...its really good i just think it takes a while to pick up and get good but once it does its great

Yea, I hear they get this cool bones guy later. I'm going to throw on an ep or two now. They just broke into the marine judge place and took out to giants to free Robin and Franky. They have yet to defeat CP9.

One Piece is about this guy who eats this fruit dubbed the devil fruit and each one gives the owner a special ability, but takes away their ability to swim. This pirate has an ability to stretch really far he is 17 I think. Anyway it is about his adventure picking up crew mates and trying to be the pirate king.
krazykat

Postby twistedblister » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:29 pm

cool thanks for the explanation guys. i might rent a season to check it out.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby krazykat » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

twistedblister wrote:cool thanks for the explanation guys. i might rent a season to check it out.

I recommend starting with season one. For some reason this seems to work best for most tv shows.
krazykat

Next

Return to Talk About Anything