Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Talk About Anything

Obesity

Obesity

Postby fishki » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Hopefully this post doesn't offend anyone..

but seriously, America is going BIG.
Went by Mcdonalds tonite after work to just grab a burger so I didn't have to cook.
The girl at the drive thru window has to weigh in at 500 pounds, she has worked there for a few years and keeps getting larger. She has to wear those stretchy pants and you can clearly see her gut is down toward he kneecaps. Almopst everyone in that store is in excess of 250 -300 pounds.

Yesterday at the convenience store a lady had ankles so fat the were hanging down the outside of her shoes and almost touching the ground, not being mean or nothing but I could not help but laugh.

I would think that in this day and age when most are hung up on looks, that alot of people can let themselves get to that point. Granted some may have an underlying medical condition, but simple daily exercise could prevent alot of this. Some of the people I see are in their 20's, maybe 30's. Surely they look at themselves in the mirror and think "damn, I need to do something about this"

I am by no means petite,but nor am I over weight, I dont exercise, but just lucky I dont pack on the pounds I guess.

I'm trhinkin America needs to ban the fast food joints and put eveyone on a healthy eating program.

just my humble opinion
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Re: Obesity

Postby Drew » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:31 am

Lol, I feel like this is old news... But so true. You don't see this as much in cities. And there are usually less fast food places.

Lets start a fast food strike!!

- sent from my Wired Evo -
Drew

Postby twistedblister » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 pm

there dont seem to be videos for this. sorry.

I WANT ALL THE HAM

Seriously. Yeah that persons life has to be completely miserable the pain some one goes through bone muscle enzymes ( diabetes ) mental etc. Fish is right some people have underlying conditions which makes severe obesity hard to deal with. Not all overweight people are sickly for some body types weight is ok. I am not comfortable with my gut but I have dropped ( over a period of 6 or 7 years ) about 49 ish pounds

I am 6 to 8 pounds on the heavy side of my target right now but I try to keep it steady. Adult onset diabetes runs rampant through the male side of my family. I am keeping it at bay and intend to do so for as long as I live. I LIKE SWEETS I like that I dont have to take insulin or pills if I want to eat some.

This is not a slam against type 1 diabetes as that is a from birth condition not a result of a lifestyle. I dont know the solution but high fatty foods and sedentary lifestyles will pack on the pounds. I have some fat friends and only one is healthy. The BMI is bullshit. It was invented in the 18 or 17th century.

Not sure I made a coherent point . Kinda tired.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby nymphetomine » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 pm

i don't know about america, but australia is also sinking (the continent.. if you get my drift)
i just cant imagine how people can live in that way, no offense..
:shck: :shck:
"Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong."
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Postby twistedblister » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 pm

nice sinking continent.
Take it from a somewhat former fatty. it creeps ya. you are all skiny and happy and eating 20 dollars worht of taco bell at 3 in the morning and suddenly your fucking huge. :-( your metabolism slows as you age and your body loses musscle mass and the ability to build it. thnaks cell structre. the retarded cellls that try to keep working get it wrong and trun into cancer. i have just uped my daily exercise from 1/2 hour to hour becase i had to buy ( for me ) some big boy pants becase all my pants just aint buttoning. :-( I attribute it to being on an operations network side of an IS team where as in hardware i walked my ass off all day long. i will win the belly battle but death will win in the end. :-|
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby nymphetomine » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:19 pm

hehehe belly battle made me laugh xD
eat some less meat, do fish instead (not fishki)
i'm still young so i'm still ignorant, but i'll notice it in a few years i think.. :shck:
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Postby fishki » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 am

ha, metabolism caught up with me about 15 years ago, right after a major move to another state, new job and whatnot, but dayum they had some good places to eat up here, so my exercise routine went downhill, and my life of enjoying some good steakhouses went up hill.

I didnt explode into a big blimp, but my waist size caught up with my inseam. So instead of dieting i just dont eat as much, I still hit mcdonalds, but instead of daily for a quick lunch, now it might be once a week if im hungry. Not sure if im losing weight but at least I have stabilized and not gaining

yeah nymph,just wait your turn, when you get older it will sneak up on you :yeh:
I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.....I never know what those fuckers are up to.
fishki
Site Admin

Postby nymphetomine » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:20 am

thanx for the thumbs up... here in japan the food is awsom!!!! so yeah i start eating more and exercising less...

in japanese thay call it ''debu'' (でぶ) (fat-ass)......... :bng:

well anyway,m just need some sexercise... hahahaha
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Postby twistedblister » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:47 pm

nymphetomine wrote: do fish instead (not fishki)
:

dmaan i was coming up with a few ways to trap our gracious host and eat him. damn.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby twistedblister » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 pm

ha fish age catches all in the end. you cannot beat the body bell curve. Jack lelane died in the end and he exercised every day. so it wont stop death but it helps burn calories and keeps you limber.

dman nymph. sexerxice is the best if you can get it.

in spanish its gordo just means fatty not specificly the ass but debu is pretty funny.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby nymphetomine » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:15 am

debu, isn't just the ass, is means just ''fat'' but as slang it's more similar to the idea ''fat-ass'' :D if u know what i mean.. :pick:
-Oscar Wilde
nymphetomine

Return to Talk About Anything