Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

Talk About Anything

Mass effect 3

Mass effect 3

Postby gabrile23 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:03 pm

I have to say im really impressed with the demo. I was'nt sure about the mp but its alot of fun I really can't wait to play it. Is any one else getting the game? If anyone wants a partner in the MP send an invite.
gabrile23

Re: Mass effect 3

Postby twistedblister » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Yeah most deffenitley. i have played the other two and although its so linear i could screem i love the story and the journey. i will get it but probably be playing it on the xbox. this is one of those games that i played on xbox and will keep doing so. so i will not be around for the multiplayer parts of this.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby gabrile23 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Ive only played ME2 and I love the story and the characters. So much fun to play more then once. If anyone gets ME3 and was to do a little co-op you can count me in.
gabrile23

Postby twistedblister » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:58 am

I would try it at least. but agian since i have the other two on the xbox i will probably go that route again.

Boderlands 2 co op though i will be right back here ;-)
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby gabrile23 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:58 am

Played it beat it thought the game was fun but the ending was lame. I'm sure you guys know that a lot of people were not happy with the endings. I was really disappointed after all that just disappointment it's sad. I know it's just a game but I wanted more. After ME2 maybe I was expecting to much. I've read that they might add a new ending to make the fans happy. Its really surprising and nice that their listening to their fans.
gabrile23

Postby twistedblister » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Wow I value your opinon so that gives the ending is crap stories some validity to me. I dont know the ending some how I have still not played it and have not had it spoiled for me. Sorry to hear this becase whenever I do play it I bet ill feel the same

taptalk jugernaut
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby gabrile23 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 pm

I would'nt want to be spoiled so I try not to do it too others. Not saying it was a bad game not at all some really good emotional stuff in the game. I thought the end felt rushed like "we got just finish this thing" kind of ending. But you im sure you'll judge for yourself.
gabrile23

Postby twistedblister » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:18 pm

cool. ok. i saw a post somewhere saying that the company was actually rethinking ending. i reallly liked the other two so i would guess i understand the grief of so much time invested in the story and to feel like the developers could not wind it up tightly would hurt.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Postby gabrile23 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 am

Just a quick update Bioware will release a DLC to extend the ending but not change it and it will be free.
"BioWare strongly believes in the team's artistic vision for the end of this arc of the Mass Effect franchise," reads a line from the statement. "The extended cut DLC will expand on the existing endings, but no further ending DLC is planned."
gabrile23

Postby twistedblister » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm

cool gabe thanks. yeah i saw a article about it but did not read it.

I still have not picked this up. I will at somepoint but not as of yet.

check out my new game post aobut what i am thinking of getting
MeatMonkeyMayhem

twistedblister

Return to Talk About Anything