Welcome - Please Login or Register !

:o

What else ya got going?

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Postby DWOMT » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:51 am

For those who have played it, I know I did when it came out in 1998. I have to say hands down, in my opinion, one of the greatest video games ever made.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Re: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Postby MichaelVash7886 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:29 pm

Personally I think Majora's Mask was better, but if you want to give it the edge for being the first one I can't argue with that. I just thought some of the mask stuff was awesome. However the 7 year thing in the first game was pretty sweet. I'd say they are both among the greatest games of all time.
MichaelVash7886

Postby DWOMT » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Ah man I loved Majora's Mask. The game was simply amazing, dark, and creepy at the same time. The whole 3 day thing to save the world was very cool. The third day always was scary the way the sudden earthquakes would start as that Moon got closer to the planet. The game definitely had the feel of urgency too it. But aside from Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time was simply amazing. I liked how if you did something in Hyrule when Link was a kid it would effect the future Hyrule 7 years into the future. The game's plot was also deep and amazing. Too bad not too many plot/adventure games are made this way anymore.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
George S. Patton
DWOMT

Postby hippo99 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:41 pm

DWOMT wrote:Ah man I loved Majora's Mask. The game was simply amazing, dark, and creepy at the same time. The whole 3 day thing to save the world was very cool. The third day always was scary the way the sudden earthquakes would start as that Moon got closer to the planet. The game definitely had the feel of urgency too it. But aside from Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time was simply amazing. I liked how if you did something in Hyrule when Link was a kid it would effect the future Hyrule 7 years into the future. The game's plot was also deep and amazing. Too bad not too many plot/adventure games are made this way anymore.

i know right
I PWN!!!!!
>:0
hippo99

Postby twistedblister » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:50 pm

I cant remember if i really finished it. ha.
MeatMonkeyMayhem

now i have no sig :-(
twistedblister

Postby hippo99 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:59 pm

ha
I PWN!!!!!
hippo99

Postby Lfighter65 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:02 pm

i played ocarina of time but i had a glich in my game because i didnt do the thing as the kid to get the horse now i cant get the horse

my mom beat ocarina, is close to beating majoras mask

i beat wind waker, and twilight princess
Lfighter65

Postby hippo99 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:03 pm

Lfighter65 wrote:i played ocarina of time but i had a glich in my game because i didnt do the thing as the kid to get the horse now i cant get the horse

i beat mgs4 on big boss extreme under 5 hours 0 kills 0 alerts 0 healing items and 0 continues
I PWN!!!!!
hippo99

Postby hippo999 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:04 pm

hippo99 wrote:
Lfighter65 wrote:i played ocarina of time but i had a glich in my game because i didnt do the thing as the kid to get the horse now i cant get the horse

i beat mgs4 on big boss extreme under 5 hours 0 kills 0 alerts 0 healing items and 0 continues

me toooooooo!!!!11
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:27 pm

Yeah. One of the best games ever. It was the first game I played, ant to this day I still love it. In fact I know It's wrong I have it emulated on my computer. I love this game. I thought MM was a lot harder.
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby hippo999 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:43 pm

RYANMILLER36 wrote:Yeah. One of the best games ever. It was the first game I played, ant to this day I still love it. In fact I know It's wrong I have it emulated on my computer. I love this game. I thought MM was a lot harder.

i think i owned fish
hippo999
Team Killer

Postby RYANMILLER36 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:45 pm

hippo999 wrote:
RYANMILLER36 wrote:Yeah. One of the best games ever. It was the first game I played, ant to this day I still love it. In fact I know It's wrong I have it emulated on my computer. I love this game. I thought MM was a lot harder.

i think i owned fish

???????? Are you spamming again? lol j/k
or am I? :shck:
RYANMILLER36
Little Boss

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:50 pm

DWOMT wrote:For those who have played it, I know I did when it came out in 1998. I have to say hands down, in my opinion, one of the greatest video games ever made.

Downloaded it like 4 months ago for Wii and have played little but like it a lot we have had a guide for 11yrs for some reason tho

Postby hippo999 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:07 am

krazykat wrote:
DWOMT wrote:For those who have played it, I know I did when it came out in 1998. I have to say hands down, in my opinion, one of the greatest video games ever made.

Downloaded it like 4 months ago for WiiWii and have played little but like it a lot we have had a guide for 11yrs for some reason tho

no its WiiWii
hippo999
Team Killer

Return to What else ya got going?